Chapter 31: Volturi

The secretary showed us our room and would always glance towards Edward swaying her hips at him, but Edward was mostly talking to me or looking over her which I appreciated a lot. I still thought of ways to beat this woman to plump. I am a black belt and I will throw her flat fake ass to a closed window or stone wall. I good throw my luggage and crush her to make her look like a wooden plank.

Edward laughs causing the rest of us to look at him. He clears his throat and apologizes making an excuse that he just thought of something funny. Everyone dismisses this and Edward turned to me giving me a knowing smile as I rolled my eyes at him. Jasper must have felt my anger as he turns to look at me, but I glared towards the secretary and his eyes followed my gaze and hums before whispering something to Alice whom nodded.

"Excuse, Miss?" Alice asked and the secretary stop and turned around.

"Yes?" She asked slightly annoyed which annoyed me more.

"Is there a bathroom here?" Alice asked again and I could sense the woman mentally rolling her eyes at Alice before she nodded.

"Why yes, in the rooms you are staying there is a bathroom and closet. Anything else, ma'am." She looks at Alice with a forced smile as I took a step forward to beat the living life out of her only to be held by Edward.

You should be glad I am being held or I swear to god himself you'll be in a coma for 3 years. I thought glaring at the woman. Rosalie didn't like the way she said to Alice and was about to take a step forward, but Carlisle and Emmett stopped her.

"Continue." Esme smiles and the woman showed us the rooms that were across one another.

"These are the rooms, so please choose which one you need and only stay with boys and girls."

"What are you our mother? We won't be doing that." Rosalie glares at her causing the woman to shaken back a bit while my anger rises high.

"Edward, Blair, why don't you choose your room first." Carlisle says noticing my glare towards the woman who's eyes weren't towards me, but Edward. Edward nodded and pulled me away gently with him as I went pass the woman purposely hitting her shoulder. Edward and I entered our rooms. When he closes the door, I began to fume and blabber.

"God! I wanna strangle her so much! She is just like my sister, always busting her legs wide open to people that looked good. Did you see her sway her hips to seduce you like she doesn't have anything there, but a flat ass!" I went on and on before Edward kisses me. I calmed down and sighed softly kissing him back before we pulled away for me to breathe.

"Better?" He asked me and I nodded my head still looking at his lips and breathing heavy. I caress his cheek gently as he smiles.

"Let's take a bath together." He offers and I raise a brow at him.

"You know that we haven't...done it yet right?" I looked at him and he hums before shrugging.

"Yeah, but I want to see what's underneath this clothing before we do it." He teases and I giggled shaking my head before walking away to take a shower.

"I'll get ready before the tour bus." I told him and he chuckles back.

——

After our tour around Venice as well as meeting my fans, we went back into our rooms and changed. We heard a knock on the door as I put on a short black dress and flats. Edward walked up towards the door and opens it as a woman with pale skin, red eyes, blonde hair, and wore a black cloak.

"The Majesties would like to see you all." She announces as her eyes went towards me smiling darkly before turning towards Edward who was eyeing her.

"Thank you. Give us a minute." Edward tells her and she nods walking out the door as Edward closes it behind her. He turned towards me and I looked at him with worry. He gently grab my hands and kissed them giving me a soft smile which I returned.

"You can do this, Ma Reine. I won't let them touch you." He tells me softly and I nodded my head. We left our room and followed the rest of our families to the throne room according to Carlisle.

We walked down a hallway as I held onto Edward's hand tightly feeling my heart race. He gently kissed my hand as I felt calm vibe scent my way causing me to smile as I leaned next to Edward. The double doors opened and we all walked inside. There were three thrones and sat three men. Two dark haired and one blonde. There where many vampires around us as we walked a little but more before stopping at the middle.

"Ahhh, welcome! Carlisle, my good dear old friend. It's been so long." The one in the middle smiles as he stood up from his seat and gave us a uncomfortable smile that send chills down my spine.

"I to you too, Aro." Carlisle said calmly and Aro smiles before his eyes roam around the Cullens before stopping towards mine until he turns his attention to Carlisle.

"Why your family seems to grow bigger, I see." Aro says as he walks down the steps and in front of Carlisle opening his hand.

"May I?" Carlisle asked and Carlisle lets him. It was silence between them as I felt all eyes on us causing me to hold onto Edward and move closer to him. Edward wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head gently.

"My my, you seem to have such eventful things. Edward, it is a pleasure to meet you." Aro came towards us and smiled down towards me.

"And you must be Blair Swan, I have heard about you a lot and it seems like you have a tour. I hope you love Venice, it is quite marvelous." Aro tells us and I nodded in agreement. He held his hand out as I looked up towards Edward in confusion.

"Aro has the power to see people's past just by holding someone's hand." Edward tells me and I nodded before placing my hand onto Aro's and he wraps his cold ones around mine. We stared at each other for so long and in each passing seconds, his smile slowly fade away before releasing my hands away from his.

"It seems that...you as well have a eventful past." He says smiling a little before walking to everyone seeing everything else. I looked at Edward and he gave me a smile.

"You did good." He whispers and I smiled up at him before turning to the others.

"You know it is against our laws to have a human knowing what we are." Caius says and Edward wrapped his arm around me.

"She won't tell anyone about us. I can assure you that." Emmett spoke and Caius didn't seem to believe this.

"Is that what you are believing? Humans are filthy creatures that would kill anything before studying them." He glares towards my way and I tilted my head before taking a step forward.

"But then again you were human before. All of you were, so just because you live thousands of years doesn't mean you are more superior then humans. Yes, humans had done things bad and so have you. You should be lucky to have a gift of immortality within your grasp cause any day, years or even centuries to come, humans will find out who you all are eventually and would see you all a threat before putting you down. Don't underestimate to a human just by it looks and how fragile we are. We hid inside a shell and soon...we will come out and end those who are a threat to us. So try, me Caius." I challenged as he glares at me standing up from his seat.

"I love this one. So much fire." Aro says with glee while Caius and I glare at one another.

"But Caius is right, we can't have any humans knowing what we are." Aro sighs and I could see Caius smirking as Edward slowly took a step forward to protect me, but I stand my own ground on this one.

"Go ahead, kill me and let's see thousands or millions of people who knew and love me storm this castle with fire and forks on their hands. I am not scared of death, but you should be. Death is a cycle and without death there won't be any life. Be glad that death gave you power to live for years and hope that you won't be seeing me in hell any time soon." I held my head high showing that I have no weakness except honesty, loyalty, and power.