Chapter 37: Gift

Blair sat alone in the Volturi Castle Garden. She looked up the dark sky that has stars shine beautiful above her. She closed her eyes memorizing them when something else came through.

"Mommy, what are those?"
"They are stars."
"Stars?"
"Yes, and those stars will guide you through everything."
"Is dad with the stars too?"
"Yes, and he watches us and guide you to your future."
"Do we get to see him soon?"
"Yes, yes we do, but only mommy. You are not ready yet."
"Okay. I love you mommy."
"I love you too, Anastasia."

Blair opens her eyes to find two woman walking out of the castle and towards her.

"You must be Blair. It is a pleasure to finally meet you. My name is Sulpicia, Aro's wife. This is Athendora, Caius's wife." Sulpicia introduces themselves as Blair stood up and gave them a welcoming smile.

"It is a pleasure meeting you both as well. What can I do for you?" Blair asked as the two woman just smiled at her.

"Nothing, but chatting." Athendora tells Blair who nodded her head. They sat down and began talking to each other about Blair's career, lifestyle, family to Marcus's wife and pregnancy.

"You are such a lucky woman." Sulpicia hums looking at Blair who was confused to why she said that she was lucky.

"What do you mean?"
"You have the fertility of a human. You can give birth to a baby. I and Athendora wish to do so, but us being immortal prevented it. I love Aro so much and so is immortality and be beautiful for eternity, but it cost a price. A price for me not to have a baby myself so Aro and I adopted Jane and Alec." Sulpicia smiles, but Blair knew it was a sad smile. Athendora places her hand on Sulpicia's shoulder to comfort her.

Blair places her hands on both of the vampire queens giving a pitiful smile which caused the two of them to look at her with slight shock.

"I know its hard to you being a vampire and not having a fertility of a human and this may not give you hopes, but I do wish that someday you two will have many children that you always wanted." Blair tells them both in the eyes as they stared at her before giving a smile.

"Thank you for your hopes for us, but I don't believe we will ever hope that way." Sulpicia says placing her hand on hers.

"Thank you." Athendora tells Blair who nodded at them. The two looked towards the tower before they all stood up together.

"Seems like we are being called. Thank you again. It is nice knowing you, Blair." Athendora hugs Blair as Sulpicia did the same before they left quickly. Edward walks out and gave her a knowing smile as Blair gave a smile back and walked towards him. They both hug one another as Edward kissed her head.

"I had a memory of some sort." Blair tells Edward as they pulled away from one another.

"About what?" Edward asked.

"A woman talking to a child named Anastasia. I was at a child's perspective and the woman's voice wasn't Reneé at all. It was someone else." Blair tells him as Edward furrowed his eyebrows.

"Maybe its your real mother." Edward tells her and Blair nodded a little.

"Maybe."
"Do you know what you guys are talking about?"
"The stars and my father watching us from the stars." Blair answers and Edward knew what that meant causing for him to hold her close to him. She felt his shirt being drenched a little as they pulled away again only for Edward to see Blair in tears.

"You okay?"
"Yes, why?"
"You're crying, Ma Reine." Edward tells her and Blair wipes her eyes only to see water on her fingers.

"I...I didn't notice." She mumbles and Edward kisses her cheek gently before holding her. Blair suddenly hears whispers in her ears.

"We are watching over you Anastasia."

Blair woke up to find herself back in the room her and Edward where staying. She looked around to see that their luggage where already packed and ready to go which confuses her when yesterday wasn't even close to going home. The door opens causing her to look and see Alice walking in with a tray of meal. Alice looks up and her eyes widen as she runs to the bed and placing the meal on the nightstand before going towards Blair and hugging her.

"Thank god you're alright."
"Of course I am. I was outside last night." She tells Alice as she looks at her with confusion.

"No, you weren't." She disagrees.
"Yes, I was. I was talking with the queens of Volturi." She looks at Alice weirdly.

"Blair, that was almost 3 weeks ago. Our flight is in 2 days." Alice tells her. Blair didn't believe her and Alice took her phone out before showing the date. And she was right, it is almost for them to go home.

"How?" Blair asked with confusion as Alice put her phone away.

"Edward told us you were knocked out as soon as you told him about a memory of some of your past. Carlisle checked your pulse and you were fine. No blood drained, starvation or dehydration, but you did look exhausted like energy was drain from you. So, everyday we tried our best to feed you, but nothing was working at all and within those days, you are not skinny from starvation or dehydrated at all. We don't know what the cost of it was, but we were researching." Alice explains which Blair was shocked at.

"What did I miss?" Blair asked her.

"Well, Edward was becoming more and more worried about you not waking up. The Volturi sais that id you haven't waken up yet that you should be awakened as soon as possible, just in case you may be dying which Edward flatly declines. Athendora and Sulpicia suddenly became pregnant which shocked everyone and Carlisle is looking to find how in the world it had happened, but the two queens where happy that they had babies at last and so are the two kings. Marcus visited you a lot and would sometimes read you a bed time story while you were unconscious." Alice listed everything which shocked Blair more.

"Then Max grew older and Charlie sent a photo saying that they miss you a lot and wish you to get well. Reneé was worried and so was Phil, but we told them you are fine and just had a flu." Alice says before stopping.

"Gosh it's like homework and quiz that I miss for one day." Blair says making Alice laugh and nod in agreement.

"Yeah, I feel you there. The Volturi kings and queens would visit you and the queens would tell you the news when you were unconscious. Jasper felt their pain thy you were in that condition that is like sleeping beauty that a kiss can't even wake her up at all." Alice says and Blair nodded.

"How's Edward?" Blair asked and just in time the door opens causing them both to look and see Edward walking in looking depressed.

"A depressed cat." Alice answers making Edward look at her with confusion on why she said that before noticing Blair woken up.

"Blair!" Edward ran up to her and held her close to him as Blair held him as well.

"I miss you so much, Ma Reine." He whispers as everything he felt lifted up.

"I miss you too, Mon Roi." Blaie tells him and Alice left them be. They kiss one another as they held each other again.

"Don't you ever do that again."
"I can't control it so I can't promise that." Blair tells him as he nodded understandingly.

"I love you so much." Edward whispers.

"I love you more." Blair tells him and Edward smiled before kissing one another. Their passionate kissed turned more into hunger as Edward got on top of Blair and they looked at each other.

"Are you sure?" Edward asked her and Blair smiles caressing his cheek before nodding her head.

"Yes. I do want this." Blair tells him and Edward wasted no time before kissing her again. Before they could continue further, Edward stopped and went to the door locking it then back on top of Blair who giggled as they continue. They began taking their clothes off one by one only leaving them with their underwear.

"Last chance. Are you sure?" Edward asked her again and Blair rolls her eyes.

"If you ask again, I swear I will throw your ass on to this bed and do it myself." Blair jokes making Edward chuckle before kissing her again.