Chapter 13: Bella is coming

Its been about 5 weeks since Edward and I dated and I am a happy sunflower. Dad didn't like it at first, but he came around a week ago. Edward and dad became close if not closer. Edward likes Max sometimes, but other times he gets jealous cause I give Max attention and love too.

Max grew up from a puppy to a half-grown husky which made me sad since I can barely carry him. I made a new album called Unbreakable which is about my whole life, but in music. Nothing can make my life worse, but then...I spoke too soon.

"Blair, will you come down here please?" Dad calls from downstairs and I stop drawing my clothing idea as I placed my tablet down and walked out of my room. Max followed me as well as we both walk downstairs and towards the living room to see dad standing up.

"Hey dad, what's up?" I questioned smiling as he smiles back.

"Okay, so...I know you might get mad at me or something, but...your sister is coming to Forks tomorrow." He tells me and I looked at him both shock and confuse.

"Wow, okay and why would I be angry at you?" I asked him as he sighs and scratched the back of his head.

"Cause, I agreed for her to stay here until she finishes 3 years of her school year and move to college." He tells me honesty and I sighed, but walked up to him and gave him a hug as he returns it.

"It's okay, dad. Besides you just miss Bella and I wouldn't mind her staying with us." I told him with honesty and he gave me a smile nodding his head.

"Thank you, princess." He sighs and held me close and I held him as well.

——

Today is the day that Bella is coming home. I stared at my pencil lost in thought when I felt a cold hand on mine making me snap out of my train of thought and looked at Edward.

"Hey, you alright? You're staring at your pencil like it's gonna disappear from her hands." He tells me and I couldn't help, but chuckle slightly.

"Yeah, just that...my older sister is coming here and staying for 3 years of school year then go to college and I know for sure that she's gonna ruin my life when she's here." I told him as he caresses my hand gently.

"Hey, it's okay, Flower. I won't let anyone ruin your life while I am in it." He tells me and I smiled at him as I held his hand into my own nodding my head.

"Thank you." I told him before going back to my work.

"How old is your sister?" He asked me.

"A year older then me." I answered.

"And she's gonna stay in high school for 3 years?" He questions again and I knew why he asked the question.

"I skipped a grade since I knew anything that is like college work." I told him and he nods his head before chuckling.

"So, where is your sister going to sleep?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I have no idea." I said truthfully.

——Swan's residence

Bella walks up the stairs to her room and when she got there, she only see 4 doors. The bathroom, Charlie's room, the attic and Blair's room.

"Cha-Dad, where's my room?" She asked as Charlie ups the the stairs.

"Oh, here." He opens a room that leads to the attic and Bella looked at him with confusion before going upstairs and Charlie in tow. Bella opens another door and saw her room.

It was cozy, but bad head space that Charlie has to duck down a bit

It was cozy, but bad head space that Charlie has to duck down a bit. Bella couldn't believe that her room became an attic now.

"Why is my room an attic?" She asked with confusion and anger.

"I had to renovate the house. I didn't think that you were going to come and I had a feeling that Blair is coming so I made your room into her closet since she need some space for her clothes." He tells her truthfully and Bella couldn't be more angrier.

"What?! You can't just do that! It's my room!" Bella shouted and Charlie knew she was gonna act like Renee. Bella is a lot like Renee while Blair is him, but in a different gender.

"Bella, I know you won't have a lot of stuff with you and besides, Blair will needs it more." He tells her as he puts her luggages down. Bella groans and took her things while Charlie sighs shaking his head.

"I'll be downstairs." He tells her awkwardly and left the room. Edward and Blair walks in the house just in time for Charlie to walk downstairs and greeted them.

"Edwin, nice to see you again." Charlie greeted.

"Dad." Blair warns making the two chuckle.

"Okay, okay. Edward." He corrected and Blair smiles before hugging him.

"How was Bella and where is she?" Blair asked him causing Charlie to sigh.

"Well, Bella is in her new room which is the attic and she is fine." He tells us and we heard a loud thump upstairs along with groaning and profanities.

"Was." He tells us and I giggled shaking my head.

"Why don't you get to work? Edward and I are gonna have a sleepover." Blair smiles and Charlie raises an eyebrow at her.

"Blair." He warns this time making Blair scrunch her nose.

"Ew dad, no! I am not like Bella." Blair tells him which is true.

"Don't worry, Charlie. We won't do anything bad and besides Max will guard us." Edward smiles and Charlie sighs nodding his head.

"Alright, don't do something inappropriate. I don't want my daughter-"

"Dad!" Blair cuts him off blushing furiously and Charlie laughs before hugging her and leaving the house after saying his goodbyes.

"Well, that was interesting." Edward smirks earning a glare from Blair.

"Don't start." She warns and he raises his hands. They walked up the stairs just in time for Bella to walk out from a door holding her head.

"Why do I even have to be here?" Bella sighs in frustration.

"Nice to see you too, sis." Blair greets giving a fake smile and Bella glares at her before her eyes landed at Edward causing her to act nicely to her little sister.

"Hey, Blair. Nice to see you too. Who's this? A friend of yours?" Bella asked looking at Edward who was looking around the hallway before looking at Blair.

"No, this is my boyfriend, Edward. Baby, this is my good for nothing older sister." Blair introduces them earning a glare from Bella. Blair hugs Edward's side who smiles and hugged her too.

"The one you said that hated you?" He questions even though he knew the answer.

"Yes, sadly." Blair sighs.

"No, she's lying. I love my sister so much and I even listen to her songs." Bella lied and Edward already knew it was a lie.

"Or really? What was my favorite song out of all of the ones I made?" Blair asked and Bella paused.

"Um." Was all she said.

"See, good for nothing. Come on, Edward." Blair says as they walked passed Bella and entered her room, but Blair was the last one as she turns to Bella who were looking at them.

"I don't even know why I even tolerated your behavior. All these years, I thought I did the right thing to you and be kind to you, but all I did was waste my life, energy, and words for you to change. I am ashamed of you being my sister and having the last name of Swan. You don't even deserve it. Not even close." Blair hisses before entering her room and slamming her door shut locking it. Blair broke down crying causing Max and Edward to aid her. They heard what she said to her sister and they didn't blame her for crying.

"It's okay, Ma Reine."  Edward whispers holding her as Max's head is on her lap whimpering a little as he and Edward comforted her. Blair couldn't help, but smile as she pet Max with one hand and held Edward's hand with another.