Chapter 15: Back-up

"So Angela, are you gonna hang out with us?" I asked her as we kicked a ball at each other and teach her how to do it correctly. She smiles nodding her head at me as she passes the ball back gently and I did the same smile as well.

"Of course, you guys are nice and awesome to hang out with. Besides, I've met your sister and saw her as a nice person at first until she bumped into a person and she began cussing her out." Angela shook her head in disappointment and I sighed.

"Yeah, she doesn't really keep her shy attitude for very long. She'll show her real side for like a second." I told her and juggle the soccer ball on one of my foot as she stands to take a breather.

"Yeah, she fits with Jess and it looks like they're getting along as well." She said looking inside the gym. I kick the ball up and caught it before turning around to see Jessica and Bella talking while playing volleyball.

"Seems like it, guess those two will start trying to bully me." I sighed and started kicking the ball again before passing it to Angela who quickly caught it and juggle out making me praise her.

"Yeah! Do it girl." I told her and she laughs as she juggles the ball with two of her feet before passing it to me as I caught it as well. We heard a whistle blowing from inside and we started heading in the gym to the girl's locker room.

I took a shower in the girl's locker room to get all the sweat off my body. Angela waits for me as I finished and wrapped myself with a towel.

"You know, you are the only person that uses the girl's locker room shower." She tells me handing me another towel as I laugh and took it from her hands. I dried my hair as we both walked to my locker.

"Well, I don't wanna smell like sweat all day, so might as well. Right?" I smiled as I open my locker and saw that my clothes aren't there anymore.

"Seriously." I sighed looking inside only to find that it's not there.

"Who would take your clothes?" Angela asked looking inside and my eyes went towards Bella and Jessica who were glancing at us before giggling as they walk out.

"Wow, that are taking it too far." Angela says and I shrugged grabbing my bag and closing my locker.

"Oh well, I knew it was going to happen if those two joined forces. Good thing I packed back-up just in case." I told her pulling my second outfit as she smiles.

"You are sooo smart." She says and I smiled as indicated for her to turn around making her roll her eyes as she did so. I put on the back-up clothes and tied my hair into a messy ponytail. I was so glad that Bella and Jessica left my black boots alone cause if they didn't, there will be pieces of hair flown around this school and it won't be mine.

"Alright, I am finished." I told her and she turns around as her eyes widen before she gasped.

"Oh.my.god. You look so beautiful!" She tells me and I giggled smiling.

"Thank you so much. I made this clothes all by myself." I told her and her mouth fell open.

"You make your own clothing?" She asked and I nodded my head.

"You are so fucking cool! I can't believe this. Edward would be so shock that he won't even speak." She tells me and I laughed at her reaction. I would scold her for her language, but I'll let it slide.

"Let's get out? We are probably gonna be late for our next class." I said and she nods her head. I grabbed my bag before walking out of the girl's locker room with her. Everyone's eyes went towards us as I walked pass them and talked with Angela ignoring the cat calls from other male students.

I saw Bella trying to talk to Edward, but he ignores her completely. His eyes went up and met mine as they slowly look down and up again checking me out stunned about my outfit. Angela and I went to them as I smiled towards Edward.

"Bonjour, Mon Roi." I greeted Edward as he was still stunned as I giggled as Angela nudges me telling me she was right. I held Edward's hand as he wrapped it around mind holding it tight, but bot tight enough to break it.

"Mon Roi." I called again and he shook his head. He looks at me again as I gave him a smile. I could see his pupils dilated with lust and desire.

"Ma Reine...why...why are you wearing that?" He asked clearing his throat a bit as I sighed.

"I don't know, ask Bella." I looked towards Bella who looks at me with a glare before looking towards Edward who was now looking at her.

"Nothing, I-I didn't do anything." She stutters and Angela scoffs.

"Please, you took Blair's clothes out of her locker. Lucky for her, she knows it was bound to happened that you'll have an alliance with Jessica and take her clothes. Good thing she has extra." Angela says and Bella opened her mouth for defense when Rosalie appears with Emmett.

"Well, if it isn't the trash can. Here hold this for me." Rosalie pours a cup of water all over Bella as she gasped and we backed away watching this happen.

"Now, you look perfect." Rosalie smiles placing the cup on Bella's hand and turned towards me while Bella rans away quickly with everyone laughing at her.

"And you missy, look gorgeous. Good thing you have back-up clothing. I don't think Edward would want to see you naked much less let any horny male teens see you that way. It would make Edward burn this poor school." Rosalie says making us laugh and Edward nod his head.

"Well, that was the good thing, but there is one thing that's missing though." I said and they all looked at me in confusion.

"What's missing?" Rosalie asked me.

"Just some designs for the outfit." I lied. A spare bra, I am naked underneath this long sleeve turtleneck shirt. I thought as I felt Edward's hand wrapped around my hand tighter, but again not too tight.

"It looks fine with me. You alright Edward? You seem to look uncomfortable." Emmett notices and I turned around to see Edward's eyes closed as he nod his head.

"I'm fine. Totally fine." He said in a whisper.

"We'll see you at lunch." He tells them before pulling me with him to our next class.

(Her Outfit)