Chapter 16: Tease

Edward growls at every male student who would look at me. I, on the other hand, couldn't help, but find my over-protective and possessive boyfriend cute.

"Do you have any coat or something?" Edward asked and I shook my head making him groan. I turned to face Edward fully and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Mon Roi, are you jealous?" I teased him and he rolls his beautiful green eyes as he wraps his arms around me.

"No, I'm not jealous." He tells me and not even a second, Mike and his friends walked passed us and whistled checking me out only for Edward to growl and glare at them causing him and his friends to run off. I looked towards Edward as he glares at them before looking back at me.

"As you were saying?" I teased and he growls, but not in a menacing way before pulling me closer to him making me gasp a little.

"Mine and Mine only." He growls and kissed my neck and gently biting down causing me to bite my lips.

"Hey, this isn't a place for porn kids." Jasper interrupted causing both of us to back away and look.

"You should really control your desire and lust, Edward. I could feel it radiating." Jasper teases with a smirk as well as Alice making Edward groan and hide his face on my neck. I laughed and patted his head gently.

"See what you did?" He muffled against my skin making me laugh again.

"Okay, that's enough. Let's go yo the cafeteria cause I am sure that Rosalie would get angry if we are late." Alice says grabbing me by my arm and pulling me to her as we walk to the cafeteria with the boys following behind us.

"So, why did the vixen come out of hiding this time of year?" Alice asked and I sighed and we walked inside the cafeteria earning looks again.

"Well, I had P.E and I was taking a shower while talking to Angela. Then when I went to put my clothes on, it wasn't there anymore and I knew that Bella and Jessica would have an alliance which causes them to take my clothes leaving me only in a towel. I had back-up clothing of course, but if I didn't, I wouldn't mind walking around school in a towel." I teased and Alice laughs including Jasper behind us except for Edward who growls seductively making me turn to him.

"Down boy," I commanded and he stayed quiet making the two laugh again.

"He is whipped," Jasper said laughing again causing some gasp from other people.

"You too," I told Jasper and he stayed quiet leaving me and Alice laugh at both of them. We sat down seeing Rosalie, Emmett, and Angela look at us in confusion.

"What are you guys laughing about?" Emmett asked, but knowing full well he knew as well as Rosalie. They are just acting for their sake of identity.

"Just a girl's locker room story. Angela knows." I remind as her mouth turned to an o and nod her head. The four of us sat down and Edward kisses my hand caressing it gently.

"She is staring again," Rosalie growls slightly and I looked to see that Bella is looking over her shoulder to Edward. I looked at Edward who was busy caressing my hand and kissing it.

"You gonna eat my hand, Mon Roi?" I asked and he looked up at me before shrugging and kissing my hand again making us all laugh at his action.

"Just showing Bella, I am not interested in her and that I love you a lot." He tells me and kissed me in the lips causing some squeals around the cafeteria. We pulled back and I blushed to cause me to hide my face on Edward's chest making him chuckle.

"Tease," I muttered causing him to laugh.

"Oh! Can I take a picture of you two together? Please." Angela begs and we nodded before facing her.

"No flash," I told her and she nodded her head. She took out her camera and did somethings before aiming at us.

"Okay. 3...2...1...Smile!" She says and we smiled leaning against each other. She smiles widely and looked.

"1 more and this one will be something memorable and I'll hand you the picture when I develop it." She tells us and we nodded our head. She aimed the camera at us.

"Alright, 1...2...3. Smile!" She took a picture and I didn't know what happened until I felt Edward's lips on mine. We pulled away as I blushed more and smiled at him as he did the same.

"Perfect." Angela smiles happily and I giggled.

"Can I see?" I requested and she showed me. It was beautiful and I looked at Edward seeing him smile at me. Rosalie interrupted our moment.

"Alright, the bell is about to ring and we need to get ready right." And just in time the bell rang and we all got up. I grabbed my bag causing me to bend over a little in a process, but before I could Edward pulled me straight back up and grabbed my bag for me.

"Bad." He warns me and I giggled knowing what he meant. I took my bag from his hand and winked before walking away as he growls and pulled me closer to him.

"I will punish you in the future." He tells me in a promising tone of voice and I giggled as a response.

"Can't wait," I whispered and he chuckles before we kissed each other again and head to the bio class. We sat down next to each other and got our stuff out and ready. The teacher turned the fan blowing some air in the room. I felt Edward's eyes one me and I turned to look at him in confusion.

"What?" I asked him and his once green eyes turned darker then usual and I don't know if it was from hunger or something else.

"Y-You really can't handle yourself." He asked in a whisper and I looked at him weirdly before remembering something making me giggle slightly and leaned in closer to him.

"You're just too sexy," I whispered and he growls lowly not causing any scene.

"Miss Swan. Please sit next to Miss Weber." The professor said and Bella looked over at us before looking towards the teacher.

"I don't really see the board well. Can I sit a little closer?" She asked him and I raised my hand making the teacher look at me.

"Yes, Blair?" He asked as Bella's eyes went to me.

"She's saying that so she doesn't like girls with glasses," I told him knowing full well its the half-truth and half lie. Bella glares at me and the teacher seemed to believe it.

"I see, Well, Miss Swan don't judge others by there looks now go sit down next to Miss Weber." He ordered and Bella sighs walking away as the fan hits her. Edward grasped my hands gently and I quickly looked at him as his other hand covered his mouth.

"You alright?" I whispered softly as Bella sat down next to Angela and he moved his hand away trying his best not to engage attack mode.

"Just...her blood...its..." He whispers and I gently rub his back before humming softly to him to calm him down. I gently caress his hand and hummed more as he slowly starts to calm down then he looked at me giving me a soft smile.

"Thank you so much, Ma Reine." He smiles and I smiled back.

"You are most welcome, Mon Roi."