Chapter 29: Prom

Rosalie and Alice came to get ready for prom. I handed Rosalie her dress and she squeals with glee. We all put on our dresses and the two gasped seeing me in my dress.

"Beautiful!" They both said at the same time and I giggled shaking my head at them. We began working on our makeups as Rosalie and Alice did my hair after they finished doing their own things.

"Are the boys gonna pick us up?" I asked them and they shook their head no.

"Carlisle rented a limo for us, we will get there and have a mini girl talks before we arrived where we will meet the boys." Rosalie informs me and I hummed. After they where done, they placed their heads on my each of shoulders with smiles on their faces.

"You are sooo beautiful." Alice complimented and I blushed a little as I felt my heart beating fast.

"Hey, calm your heart before it burst out of your chest." Rosalie jokes making me giggle as I try to calm myself. We left the room and took pictures that dad insisted on taking before we leave. I bid my farewell to both Max and dad before we hop on the backseat of the limo.

"Okay ladies, put this on and do not take them off until we walk inside." Alice handed us cloaks and we put in on to hide our dresses. After we were done, we began talking about my song and what they will be doing in Italy. I knew they were doing this to keep my mind off of the Volturi and the stress in prom. We soon arrived as the door opens for us. Rosalie gets out first, then Alice, and lastly me.

We went to our partners with a smile on our faces as we walked up to the party.

"Why are you guys wearing cloaks? I mean, Blair has an excuse since she's human, but you two? Really?" Emmett asked looking at both Rosalie and Alice.

"Just wait and see." Rosalie says to Emmett as we both walk up the steps and inside. We saw people were having fun and interacting to one another as some eyes came to us.

"Ready girls?" I asked looking at them and they nodded their heads. We took our cloaks off and threw it to the side as people gasped in shock and the boys looked at us stunned.

The three of us couldn't help, but laugh at their reaction as I closed Edward's mouth.

"A fly might thing it's their home." I told him softly and he looks down at me for a moment as I felt his hand gripping on mine, but not too tight to break it.

"Why must you tease me?" Edward whispers and I giggled as I pat him on his chest before we linger around separating from other people.

"There is one problem though." I told him with a smile as we went towards the table where the punch is. Edward looks at me with a confused look as I tapped my head indicating for him to read my mind before I pour myself a drink.

I am going comando. I thought and his eyes went wide. I giggled and walked away from him swaying my hips a little before looking at his way. He shook his head before quickly went to my side and wrapped one of his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him as I drank my punch, but tasted the alcohol causing me to place it on a nearby table.

"You will be regretting that in the near future, Ma Reine." He whispers into my ear and I giggled as I felt slight heat building up and I knew he could smell it.

"God, why are you doing this?" He asked and I smirked up at him turning around and wrapping my arms around him.

"To see how long you can hold your self-control." I smirked seductively at him as he growls lowly.

"Trust me...it is going very low slowly." He tells me and my smirk turns to a wild grin as I moved closer to his ear.

"Then let's make it faster." I whispered softly and licked his neck before pulling back to see his once green eyes changing to different colors from red to yellow to black before going back to yellow.

"I'll be right back." He whispers before walking away immediately. I giggled as I walked out back and greeted others with a hello as I walk pass them even took pictures on other people.

"Flower!" I heard a familiar voice called and my eyes went towards the source and I saw Jacob. I smiled and made my way towards him as he hugged me which I returned he pulls back and gave me a smile.

"It's good to see you again. I heard what happened on the news and I am so sorry that Bella did that to you." He says and I gently patted his cheek softly.

"It's alright, Jacob. How are you by the way?" I asked removing my hand away as he sighs slightly before smiling again.

"I've been good. You?"

"I'm alright." I told him with a smile as he smiles back before becoming shy.

"Listen, Blair. I want to tell you that-" Jacob was cut off when I was suddenly pulled away. I looked up to see Edward glaring at Jacob as Jacob did the same.

"Jacob."

"Edward."

I looked at them both out of confusion before interrupting their staring contest.

"What where you gonna say, Jacob?" I looked at him as his eyes went to me before dropping down to my side and looking up again.

"I just wanna tell you...good luck on your tour. I'll see you later." He waved goodbye with a smile before glaring up at Edward before he left into the woods.

"You shouldn't talk to him." Edward tells me and I looked at him confused.

"Why?" I asked his eyes went to me. He was about to open his mouth, but closed it quickly and looked away.

"Are you jealous?" I asked and he mumbles softly that I barely heard what he said.

"Come on, let's dance." He pulls me away changing the subject. We walked back inside as a slow dance started and Edward pulls me to where others where dancing.

"Edward, I don't know how to do a slow dance." I told him shyly and he smiles towards me.

"Just follow my lead." He says and places one hand on my waist and the other placing my hand on his shoulder. We held each other's hands and danced as my eyes stayed on his the whole time. I couldn't help, but smile as he did the same. He leans in closer to me before giving me a soft kiss on the lips which I returned with passion and love.