Chapter 25: Asylum

Kyle got back at Phoenix, Arizona and straight to the police department before going to Bella's home. He didn't say goodbye to Edward nor Blair since they won't be seeing him anymore. Kyle knocks on Bella's door as he heard footsteps move from inside and Bella opens it.

"Your early then I expected." She said slightly shock and he let himself in as Bella closes the door behind him.

"So, where did you take Blair?" She asked him as he walked towards the window and looked outside seeing cop cars and swat vans parked outside without setting their alarm.

"Somewhere." Was all he answered before moving away from her to not grown any suspicion.

"What? What do you mean somewhere? You need to tell me where she is. I want to end her life! Did you fuck her hard like I told you too." She asked him and he shrugs his shoulders.

"Maybe." He responded. Bella was about to open her mouth when a knock interrupted her. She turns and walks towards the door opening it.

"Are you Bella Swan?" An officer asked and Bella looked at them confused.

"Yes, why?" She asked and randomly the officers cuffed her as she was still confused.

"What the hell are you guys doing? Get off me!" She struggles.

"You are under arrest for attempted murder and kidnapping of Blair Swan. You will be taken to court and will be getting your parents contacted." The officers tell her and she gasped before looking towards at Kyle. He smirked at her before lifting his phone up.

"It's all recorded." He tells her and her eyes widen more as she began screaming and struggling.

"Get your hands off me! I didn't do shit!" She shouted struggling more only to be tased at her side causing her to scream loudly before stopping and panting weakly. The officer instructed the others to look around for evidence and for Kyle to help them which he did within a heartbeat.

——Forks, Washington

Jasper goes through different types of channels before stopping at a news channel. He moves closer towards the tv and turned the volume up.

"Today in court, a woman by the named Bella Swan was planning to kidnap and murder her 16 year old sister and famous singer Blair Swan." A news reporter says and Alice walks in.

"Hey, Jasper, you said we're going shopping today." She tells him and Jasper pointed towards the tv. Alice turns and looked as she saw Bella wearing an orange prisoner clothing.

"Bella Swan, was it true that you despise your sister?" An attorney asked her and she stayed quiet.

"Where you planning to murder your sister just so you could have a life without her?" He asked again, but she wouldn't answer.

"Miss Swan, answer the question." The judge orders.

"No. I didn't." She lies.

"But she claims you were trying to murder her at the age of 7 years old and all through her childhood. Including selling her body at the age of 10."

"That was a lie. She was nothing, but a lying bitch." Bella growls.

"Your more of a psychotic bitch." Rosalie growls appearing in the room and crossed her arms watching the news. Everyone was already in the room watching.

"Are you sure?" The attorney asked.

"You are a liar, Bella!" Someone shouted and the camera moved towards Renée who was standing up glaring towards Bella. Tears flood down as Phil tries to calm her and sit her down.