Chapter 3- New Girl

I woke up to the sound of my name being called. I hummed and opened my eyes rubbing them to get rid of my drowsiness. Dad smiles and I smiled back sleepily.

"I'm going to work. I already enrolled you to Forks High School and you'll start tomorrow. If that fits your schedule." He tells me and I nodded my head at him tiredly.

"Yeah." I mumbled and he smiles before standing up and giving me a kiss on the head.

"I'll see you later noon with a present. The movers are coming noon today as well, so get some rest. See you princess." He gets up and I let my head fall back to the bed as I hummed again tiredly. I woke up soon after and got up from my bed. I yawned as I got out of my room and towards the bathroom to take a shower. I walked out and towards my room into the closet as I put on a light blue bra and matching panties, white dress that shows my shoulders and loose sleeves and white flats. I know, I'll get them dirty which is not good, but I am staying inside the house.

I heard the door open and close as I walk downstairs to see dad putting his keys on the bowl.

"Daddy, welcome home!" I greeted and hugged him as he smiles and hug me back.

"You just woke up, huh?" He asked and I nodded looking down.

"Hey, its okay. I don't blame you. Jet lag is a bitch." He tells me and I crossed my arms raising an eyebrow.

"Ok ok, sorry. I'll try to maintain my language." He smiles and I smiled before kissing his cheek. He chuckles shaking his head as I walk towards the kitchen to make some snacks.

"Have you gotten your license yet?" I heard him ask and I hummed.

"Mhm, just a month ago. Why?" I asked grabbed packet Oreo that was inside the cabinet and ate it. He comes inside the kitchen and place a tiny box on the table.

"Open it." He smiles and I made my way towards the table and opened it. I gasped when I saw car keys instead causing for me to grab it and look. It was a motorcycle car keys. I looked at dad with wide eyes and shook my head.

"No way." I told him and he chuckles motioning outside.

"Go check." He smiles and I quickly ran out the door, but stopped when he shouted.

"Change your flats!" I quickly turned around and ran upstairs making him laugh. I changed my flats to black boots before running downstairs again and outside. I gasped seeing the new motorcycle and squealed happily as I turn to see dad walking down the steps smiling.

"Thank you! Thank you!" I gave him a big hug as he hug me as well laughing.

"Anything for you, princess. You can use it when you get to school. Alright?" He smiles and I smiled back nodding my head. The movers came soon after I stopped gawking at my new ride and I greeted them with a wave and smile as they did the same. I ran back up the house and walked inside.

——

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring and sat up clicking the top to stop it. I yawned softly and stretched before standing up and walking out my room towards the bathroom. After taking a shower and brushing my teeth, I walk back to my room and to my closet picking out the outfit I want to wear for my first day.

I wore a white t-shirt that says Good girls go to heaven Bad girls go everywhere, blue skinny jeans, black leather jacket, and black ankle boots. I put on lip gloss and light blush before putting my swan necklace on to present my family. I grabbed my dark grey scarf and wrapped it around my neck before grabbing my backpack, phone, and motorcycle keys.

I got out of my room and downstairs towards the kitchen to see dad eating cereal and reading today's news paper.

"Morning, dad." I greeted and kiss his cheek before looking inside the cabinet to find a bowl.

"Morning, princess." He greeted back and I grabbed my spoon before sitting down pouring me cereal and milk in the bowl.

"Ready for school?" He asked smiling and I nodded my head.

"Yep, so ready. Maybe, I get to meet new people."

"Or your fans." Dad stated and I shrugged knowing I'll probably will. I began to eat my cereal and finished as I put it inside the sink.

"Going to school now, bye." I kissed his cheek and walk towards the front door.

"See you later and stay safe."

"I will." I told him and left the house. I walk towards my motorcycle and hopped on before going back towards the streets.

"Sweetie! You forgot your helmet!" Dad walks out from the house and I smiled as he handed me my helmet.

"Thanks, dad." I smiled putting it on before driving to Forks high school waving at dad goodbye.

I slowed down as soon as I arrived and people moved out of the way before they got run over. I parked at a vacant spot and hopped on when I heard whistling as I looked.

"Nice ride." A man with dark skin tells me passing by as I gave him a thumbs up before turning to my bike and taking the strap off under my chin. I took my helmet off and shaking my head to loosen the hair up before strapping it to my motorcycle and taking the key as well as putting down the kickstand. As soon as I moved away from my motorcycle, girls began surrounding me screaming with delight.

"Hello!" I greeted them smiling as I gave them an autograph and took pictures with them. I giggled smiling at them when I felt my hand grabbed as I was dragged away causing others to scream for me.