Chapter 19: Truth to be told

Edit: I forgot to put a disclaimer in this chapter! Oops sorry. Disclaimer: there will be mentions of assault, attempted rape, rape, and abuse in this chapter, please don't read if you cant handle it. Sorry for the late warning

Bella hasn't stop snooping around even though Charlie grounded her for a year. She kept going all over The Cullen's and my business that there is no any other air for me to breath in it.

"You know what they are, Black Bear so don't lie to me." Bella hisses as I closed my locker in a loud slam making her and everyone else flinch. I turned to fcae her fully with an angry look as she backs away slightly. This was the last straw for me and I had enough of her snooping around.

"You know, you are the most annoying, petty, attention getting princess that can't even keep her legs close. You have been going through everyone else's business like you own this world and I am sick and tired of it! I tried my best of my life to be nice to you and give you attention when all you did is throw that away like it was yesterday's trash. You think that I wouldn't tell everyone in this school what you've been doing to me for the rest of my life? Cause I will and it is time for me to stop suffering and for you to feel what I have felt when I was 6 years old." I growled towards her with deep hatred before turning towards everyone in the hallway.

"Everyone! I would like you to meet my sister who almost murdered me every single years of my life. The first one: at the age of 7 she locked me outside of the house from a cold winter weather without any clothes on and luckily, I was found before I died. The second one: at the age of 9 she tried to drown me at a friend's pool while we were having a pool party, but she was stopped by Phil. I would list a lot of other things she did to me as well and the fact that she was trying to sell my body to men at the age of 10 if a police officer haven't interfered with it then I wouldn't have been alive much less a virgin still." Everyone gasped loudly while Bella looked horrified, but I didn't care at all. I am giving myself justice from this sisterly abuse.

"And two weeks ago, she pushed me to Tyler's car which made me trip and fall that it almost cost me my life." I turned my attention to Bella as anger radiated all over me.

"I didn't tell any of those to my parents cause I loved you, but I wasted all that to a worthless, disgusting imp of a sister. You don't deserve to even live. Excuse my language, but fuck you and I hope you fucking rot you disgusting bitch." I growled before walking away not caring about her anymore. Edward quickly wrapped his arms around me, holding me tightly as he pulled me away. I could feel the Cullen's disgust, anger, and shame towards Bella as others felt the same.

"Are you okay?" Alice asked me and I sighed softly feeling a heavy weight lifted up my chest and I nodded my head giving her a small smile.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I whispered and Jasper was pissed. Rosalie stopped for a moment before turning around to go back to Bella.

"Rosalie!" We called out for her, but she didn't seem to listen to us. Emmett went to stop her, but Jasper stopped him instead and shook his head. We heard a loud smack as we turned our heads to see Bella on the floor shocked holding her cheek. Rosalie stood over her with her hands trembling.

"You fucking useless bitch! What the hell if my sister fucking do to you?! She didn't deserve that kind of abuse! I swear to god that if I could turn the time back all the way. I will make your life a living hell and I don't care if you don't know who I was at that time. You deserve to be in jail. No, you deserve to be in hell where you truly belong and today is where you will start suffering." Rosalie growls before turning back towards us. She was still trembling with hatred that her eyes were red. I made my way to her and gave her a hug as she stopped for a moment before hugging me as her shoulders sag.

"Thank you." I whispered to her feeling my eyes water. She held me tightly before pulling back and giving me a smile. She wipes my tears away with her thumbs and gently stroke my hair.

"Anytime, little sister. I will do anything to see you happy." She whispers and kissed my head as I felt tears fall again. We both walked towards the others who were smiling at us as we walked away to our classes. It was the best day...well for me. Bella on the other hand? Could careless. The teachers are even disgusted about hearing about what she did that they practically just told our dad...my dad since I felt like his disowning her when we get home.

At lunch, Bella walk towards Jessica's table and sat down with them, but they all got up and left her before she could utter any words to them or any greeting. Angela sat with us everyday and in biology she asked to be moved away from her which the teacher didn't mind on doing so. I told dad that if I could stay with the Cullen's which he didn't mind since he needed to talk with Bella alone. He told me to take Max with me as well and some stuff to stay with them for a while.

On our way home, Edward and I walked inside the house as we saw dad on the couch with his hands on his head. Bella hasn't come home yet and was in detention from misbehaving since she fought a group of girls. I gave Edward a nod and he nods his head knowing what I need before walking upstairs to pack my things for a week. I made my way to my dad and sat next to him as he looked up with teary eyes.

"I...I'm so sorry that she d-did all that." He whispered in a low tone and it broke my heart seeing him like this. I gave him a sad smile before hugging him as he did the same crying on my shoulder. He kept a lot in years and this is the first time he cried which I really didn't mind.

"It's okay, daddy. It's okay. I'm fine." I told him as I pat and rub his back gently. Edward came down holding a luggage and looked at me smiling before walking out the door with Max following him. Max looked at us for a moment before walking out with his head low.

Dad pulls back as he inhaled and wiped his tears before looking at me.

"Come on, old man. You'll get old and wrinkly quickly if you don't smile." I teased and he laughs a bit as I smiled at him.

"There you go!" I laughed and he did as well shaking his head before holding my hands.

"I'll notify the school to give you two weeks off. I'm sure they'll understand why." He tells me and I nodded my head before kissing his hands and looking up at him.

"I'll see you on Sunday." I told him and he nodded his head before kissing mine.

"I'll see you later, princess. Be careful for me alright?" He asked slightly worried and I nodded my head.

"I'll be alright. I have Edward with me." I told him and he sighs before nodding his head. I bid my goodbye to him before getting out the house and to Edward's car.