Chapter 1- Forks, Washington

I woke to an alarm clock across the hall. I groaned and covered my head with a pillow trying to block out the noise. I slowly began to fall asleep when my phone rang making me groan louder grabbing it to see my dad's name. I jolted up awake and fixed my hair before answering the call.

"Morning, princess. Did I wake you?" Dad asked causing for me to giggled groggily.

"Kinda, but mostly Bella's alarm that woke me up." I told him making him chuckle softly.

"Sorry, I just want to make sure your okay." I heard him say and I couldn't help, but smile before standing up and grabbing clothes that I will be wearing for Forks.

"So, when are you gonna visit?" I heard him asked and I couldn't help, but smile. This is a lovely surprise for him.

"I-I don't know yet. I'm about to go on tour." I lied, but with a reason. I heard him sigh sadly which broke my heart.

"Right, where are you going?" I heard him asked and I think of a place.

"New York city and my flight is in 5 hours." I told him as I checked if everything are inside the boxes.

"Wow, that's far. Be careful when you get there alright. Call me as soon as you get there."

"I will daddy, you know I do." I told him smiling and he sighs again, but I could feel him smile.

"I know. Call you later, I have to get ready for work." He tells me and I hum.

"Alright, be careful. Don't get shot." I joked as I hear his sarcastic laughter.

"Bye, princess."

"Bye, dadd." We both hang up as I kept smiling.

"See you soon." I mumbled before walking out of my room and towards the bathroom. I took a shower and used my mango scented shampoo and conditioner. After I finished, I wrapped a towel around me I got out before brushing my teeth. I heard the door open from Bella's room after I finished and walked out.

She bumps her shoulder to mine and walked inside the bathroom without saying sorry. I rolled my eyes at her and made my way back to my room. I put on a black laced bra with matching panties, allison cuffed sleeve dress, knee high stockings, and brown knee high laced boots. I braid my hair to a winter braid while looking at my vanity. After my braiding, I put on my silver swan necklace and sweets charm bracelet.

 After my braiding, I put on my silver swan necklace and sweets charm bracelet

"Where are you going?" Bella asked as she eyes me from door. I shrugged my shoulders as I put on pink lip gloss.

"Talk to me when I'm talking to you." She sneered and I gave her a I don't give a fuck look from the mirror before moving a piece of my hair behind my ear. I see her look around my room seeing the boxes before smirking.

"Your leaving my life, that's good cause no one wants you here." She smirks and I rolled my eyes.

"Mom, Bella is bothering me!" I called out as Bella glared at me more and was about to say something when mom shouted from downstairs.

"Bella! Leave your sister alone!"

"I just wanna know where she's going!" Bella shouted back.

"And when did you start caring?" I asked her making her flip a finger and walk into her room slamming the door behind her hard. I rolled my eyes before standing up and grabbing my grey bags along with my two luggage. I walked downstairs when Phil came and helped me.

"Let me, Brown Bear." He smiles taking my luggage and I smiled back thanking him. We walked downstairs as I see two male movers walking inside and I smiled waving at them causing for them to smile back and wave.

"Are you sure you want to go?" Mom asked walking up to me and I sighed nodding my head at her. She gently caress my cheek and pulled me to a hug which I returned.

"I'll miss you mom." I whispered and kissed her head as we both pulled away.

"I'll miss you too, baby. Let's take you the airport." She smiles and we both walked out the door.

——

I sighed softly holding my bag as I got on the plane and greeted the flight attendants with a smile as they did the same. I have first class which is a good thing. A female flight attendant led the way to first class as I wave at other passengers who waved back at me or gasping and smiling seeing me. We made it to first class as I sat down thanking the flight attendant.

——

I arrived to Forks, Washington finally. I walked out the airport as I hear some screaming and my name being called. I looked to see two girls run up to me asking for a picture and autograph which I happily gave them and took a picture with them.

"Thank you!" They smiled and walked away as I did the same waving goodbye. I sighed and smiled feeling the cold Forks against my skin again. I saw a taxi causing for me to wave my hand to get its attention. The taxi stopped in front of me as the driver gets out. He helps me with my luggage making me smile as a thank you before I get inside the backseat.

After a few more minutes, the driver sat back down inside and looked at the rearview mirror.

"Where to Ma'am?" He asked softly. He was an old man and he seemed nice too.

"Forks police station please." I smiled and he smiles back nodding his head before driving again. I watched outside seeing the gray sky as we pass stores and people walking. The car parked in front of a station. He git out first and I was about to get out when he opens the door for me making me thank him again. He closes the door and helped me with my luggage out the trunk as I grab my wallet from my back pack. As the driver set my luggage next to me I took out my money and handed the driver 200 hundred dollars causing his eyes to widen.

"M-Ma'am, I can't take this much money." He said shocked trying to return it, but I stopped him and covered his hand to hold the money.

"Please, you've earned it sir. Keep the change." I told him and he was about to tear up as he held the cash against his heart nodding his head.

"Thank you so much." He smiles as I gave him a hug and he returned it. We both let go and bid our goodbye as he gets back in his car with a smile on his face. People who are adults pass by smiling up at me with proudness as I smiled back. I grabbed my luggage and head towards the entrance of the station opening the door to see my dad looking at his files. I couldn't help, but smile as I made my way towards his desk and sat down.

"May I help you?" He asked without looking up and I had to stop myself from laughing to give my position away.

"I would like to file a report." I said as he stopped and looked up instantly. His eyes went wide before he stood up from his seat.

"Blair!" He shouts causing the other officers to look at us. I laughed and stand up as he went towards me and gave me a hug. We both laughed and held each other.

"Oh my god, your here. I can't believe it." He said and pulled away taking a good look at me as I laughed smiling.

"Chief, who is she?" An officer asked as we turned to see the whole station looking at us.

"Oh, everyone meet my daughter Blair Swan." He said and I smiled waving at them all.

"Nice to meet you all." I greeted as I saw them all smile and said their hellos.