Chapter 41: Dare Devil

The Cullens had been looking for Bella, but no trace.
Charlie held a funeral in his home as every single people that knew Blair came. Renèe cried hard as soon as she saw Blair's lifeless body inside a casket. Phil stayed silent as tears flew down his eyes. Renèe ran to Blair's casket and cried as she hugs it. Phil rubs her back gently while Charlie stayed inside his room in silence.

Everyone heart broke watching Renèe cry for her daughter. 3 days later, they found a spot to bury Blair. The Cullens couldn't come sadly for they are still in search for Bella. Once everyone said their speech, the casket lowers to the ground and Charlie left immediately. He went home as Max barked him a greeting which made him smile as he pat his head.

"Hey bud." He greeted before walking to the living room and sitting down. A knock came to the door which made him get up and open the door. The Cullens came back and they broke away showing Bella being held by Alice and Rosalie.

Charlie looked at Bella with anger and disappointment when a thought came to mind.

"Throw her to the basement." Charlie says with his voice held no emotion, but anger.

"Are you sure? She's your daughter." Carlisle reasons as Charlie scoffs.

"She's not my daughter." Charlie says and Carlisle sigh before letting them. Bella struggles as they brought her in before putting her down in the basement. They left and locked the door as Bella ran up the stairs and slammed her fist to it.

"Let me out!" She shouted, but no avail. She held herself as she walk down the stairs. She began hearing tappings of feet as she quickly turn around.

"Who's there?!" She shouted in fear, but no response. She backs away when she heard another noise. She took out her phone and shined the dark basement to see if she can find anything that was making the noise. She jumped when a pot was smashed which made her run back the stairs.

She made it to one step when she was suddenly grabbed from behind and thrown back. Her back hits a wall letting her drop the phone to the ground. She hears a weird noise as she slowly gets up. She crawled to her phone and grabs it. She shines it down the floor and her eyes widen seeing feet in front of her. She slowly shines the light up towards the figure and her eyes widen more in fear.

Blair's eyes glow red as she gave her a smile showing her sharp fangs.

"Hello, my dear sister." Blair greeted as Bella screams and backs away from her in fear dropping her phone to the ground. Blair's eyes glow deep red as she gave a loud echoey laughter that went around the basement.

Bella hears the door upstairs trying to be open as Bella ran pass Blair to get out, but she was then grabbed again and slammed to a wall by something mystical.

"You think you're gonna leave just like that? I am not even close to making you suffer." Blair smirks and Bella let out a loud scream that didn't penetrate the upstairs door.

The Cullens comforted Charlie while he just stayed quiet looking at Blair's picture. They couldn't hear Bella's screams or cries for help. Hours had gone by the basement door slammed open causing everyone to hear it. They all ran downstairs and saw Bella at the corner of the room mumbling as she rocks back and forth. Her hair was crazy and short, clothes torn to pieces, and she has dirt covering her body.

"What happened?" Charlie ask and Edward looks around when he hears a voice in his head.

"Come outside." A female voice says and Edward left. He got outside and saw a woman with light long wavy hair, pale skin, white long dress that softly flows from the wind, and her feet was bare. She turns her head slightly to the side before turning around.

Edward's eyes widen as Blair gave him a soft smile that he thought he won't see again. He quickly ran towards her and held her to him as she giggles and held her as well. They pulled away and looked at each other's eyes. Her eyes were glowing topaz green which made him get lost again.

"You're alive." Edward says in silence as she gave him a smile before kissing him. Their lips molded to one another as they kiss deeply.

Jasper ran outside with Alice before stopping and their eyes widen.

"Blair?" Alice says and the two pulled away as they look towards Alice.

"BLAIR!!!" Alice shouted causing the rest of the Cullens and Charlie to run up the stairs. Their eyes widen as they saw Alice hugging Blair and Jasper as well. They pulled away as the rest held Blair as well and Charlie became last.

"Blair?" He whispers and Blair smiled up to him.

"Hi daddy." She says and held him as he did the same. Tears streamed down his face as he held her close to him. They pulled away as Charlie held Blair's hands and kissed it.

They all heard barking as they turned and saw Max running towards them with his tail wagging. Blair pulled away from Charlie as she opens her arms and Max jumps in her arms. She giggles as Max licks her cheek and they all laughed and smile at the scene.

Charlie joins in and hugs the two before he motions for the rest of the family. They joined in as well and hug Blair into a family group hug.