Chapter 28: Plans

I got a call from my manager Kaitlyn, she asked if we could have a schedule tour in Italy and I didn't where it was stopping me at all.

"Sure, but maybe during the summer since I have finals this week." I told her.

"That's alright! As long as we get to meet your fans and do the tour. It'll be alright." She says cheerfully. People say Kaitlyn was a very strict manager and I find it hard to believe that she is when she has done nothing, but be nice to me.

"Cool, where are we touring?" I asked.

"Venice, Italy. At the Volturi castle-court-yard. I will ask if they have any reservations. So, do you have anyone to bring with?" She asked me and my heart drops a bit when I heard Volturi.

"Um...can we go somewhere else then the Volturi castle?" I asked her and she hums quietly as I hear typing in the background.

"The only famous place there is the Volturi Castle. Why? Is there something wrong?" She asked.

"No no, it's just...the reservations is probably expensive there and I don't think we can afford it." I told her and she hums in agreement.

"I understand. Let me ask if alright. See you, Blair."

"Wait." Before I could say anything else, Kaitlyn hung up on me and I sighed before pulling my phone away from my ear.

"What's wrong?" Dad asked as he peeked his head inside my room causing to Max to look at him and tilt his head cutely.

"Nothing, just...Kaitlyn wants to go on a tour in Venice, Italy during summer and her recommendations for the tour is very high price." I told him as he raises a brow.

"But you earn a lot of money with your albums." He pointed out and I shrugged.

"Yeah and we have to pay for the equipment as well, the lighting, and everything to make it perfect." I told him as he hums softly.

"I see, are you gonna bring anyone?" He asked looking at me.

"Probably Edward or the Cullen family. I know you'll be working in the station, but if you want you can come with." I offered and he shakes his head.

"No, I rather stay at home. Max will stay with me as well. How long will you be gone?" He asked and I hum softly thinking.

"I don't know yet. It's up to my manager. She checks my schedule and see if I am available on interviews, tours, concerts, etcetera." I listed and he chuckles.

"Sounds hard-work for a singer."

"Trust me it is. Along with school that I have to finish. Like....everything is smushed into one calendar and I never get a vacation."

"Then why not get one."

"Don't know. Maybe." I shrugged.

"Okay, well, I better get to work. See you, princess. Bye Max."

"Bye dad." I called out as he shuts the door and Max howls goodbye making me smile and pat my bed. Max went towards my way and jumped up the bed before placing his head on my lap. I gently pet his head and I smiled down on him when my phone rang. I looked at my caller ID to see Kaitlyn's name and I answered.

"Hey! Good news, I found a reservation during the summer and you can't believe this. They are willing to do it for Free! Can't you believe that!" Kaitlyn says in a happy tone and I forced a laugh.

"Yeah, that's...that's good." I said and she hums in agreement.

"Right?! Too good to be true and we can't pass the opportunity for this! I already made the reservations on June 15 and meet me at Forks airport and bring people who is coming on tour with you. Okay, see you!" She hangs up again before I could say a single word. I looked at my phone before towards Max who was looking up at me.

"Some manager huh?" I questioned and he answers with a huff. I sighed before dialing Edward's number and placed it against my ear. The ringing starts and the third ring was cut off.

"Ahh, Lil' mermaid. Sorry about me answerin' the phone. Edward is on the hunt with Carlisle soo, he can't get the phone. What ya need?" Jasper asked.

"Oh, hey Jas. I was wondering if you guys are busy in June 15." I said and he hums with wonder.

"Can't say we don't. That's summer which is vacation from the stress of school. Why do ya ask?"

"I am having a tour in Venice, Italy." I told him.

"That's great! Wait." He says and I heard his voice slightly in the distance.

"Alice, Do we have anythin' on June 15?" Jasper asked as silence was on the background.

"She said no." He answered moments later.

"Okay, so do you guys want to go with me?" I asked and I hear some shuffling at the other end.

"A tour in Italy?!" Alice asked practically shouted as I moved the phone away from my ear.

"Yeah." I said and moved my phone back against my ear.

"Hell yeah! Well, I agree anyways." Alice giggles making Jas chuckle.

"So do I." Jas says making me smile.

"Who are you guys talking to?" I heard Edward asked.

"Lil' mermaid/Butterfly." Jas and Alice both answered at the same time.

"Okay, give me my phone. Hey, babe. What's up?" He asked.

"I was wondering, if you guys wanna come with me at a Tour in Italy. The date is June 15." I said.

"Of course." He answers as I got some yes from the background.

"Buuut there's a catch." I sighed.

"What's the catch?" He asked.

"The reservations would be in Volturi Castle-Court-Yard." I told him and everything went silent.

"It's okay if you guys don't want to come. I know that the Volturi aren't very...human welcoming friendly. I tried telling Kaitlyn to go to another reservation, but she insisted on going to Volturi Castle-Court-Yard and...we got a free reservation." I explained.

"We'll still go." Carlisle spoke and I sighed in relief.

"Thank god, cause I was not ready to die." I told them earning a fee chuckles.

"Don't worry, we'll be with you. When are we going?" Esme asked.

"June 15." Jas answers for me.

"Consider it done then." Rosalie spoke and I smiled.

"Thank you guys. This means a lot to me."

"Anything for you, Siren. We don't want you turning into a vampire...yet." Emmett mumbles yet, but I heard him still. Don't know why he said yet.

"Ahem...anyways, I'll talk to you soon, Ma Reine. Good night."

"Good night, Mon Roi. I love you." I smiled.

"Love you too." He answers and I hear Emmett speaking in a background.

"Oh Edward! You so cuuuute."

"Shut up, big bear!" I huffed making the Cullen's laugh and Emmett as well.

"Sorry not sorry!" Emmett says and I shook my head.

"See you."

"See you."