Chapter 32: Concert

Caius glares deeply at me while I held my head high. If it means to protect humans from the Volturi, then I'll do just that.

"The Cullens are like us and with your presence, you'll endanger them as well." Caius says walking down to meet me as he stood in front of me, but I kept my head up.

"At least they aren't cold blooded murders. They feed on animals and not humans. Do you even think that the humans you drank don't have a family, friends, jobs, future, dreams they haven't fulfilled would want to finish what they want. What would have happened if one of those humans were you? Hmph? Ever thought that they need to fulfill their dreams? To see the world? To explore? No, you don't cause all you care is yourself and what you wanted." I glared at him as he growls at me.

"You don't know my past, mortal. I will rip you into shreds." He threatens and I interrupted him.

"Go ahead! I am ready for you to try, blondie." I went close to him as he towers over me. I was slowly pulled away by Edward while I kept my glare at Caius.

"That's what I thought, dingus." I stood next to Edward and crossed my arms as he gently pats my back.

"My my, so much fire radiating in this one. She has beauty that would last upon years if she is turned to one of us." Aro smiles and I glared at him as well.

"Oh I dare you to touch me. I will smack you all the way to Africa." I told him as he just gave me a smile, but I was already angry and upset with these two and so far the other king doesn't seem bothered at all and just watches us.

"We must go now, Blair has some rehearsals to practice before her concert starts." Carlisle excuses and Aro hums softly before nodding.

"Why of course. Please, have fun." He says with a welcoming voice which I knew is a bad sign.

"If I see any of my crew gone within 1 hour, I will hunt your cold flat asses down and shove you all inside one coffin and I will make sure all of you fit. And fire your slutty secretary!" I growled as I was pulled away glaring at them.

"Come on, Ma Reine. Today is the day for you not to die." Edward says pulling me with him with the rest of his family following us. The door closes as we were all led down back to our rooms.

"I say it was very interesting. The Volturi would have killed you within that spot if you talk one of them down. I'm surprised that didn't." Carlisle says as he walked next me and Edward.

"They would know that I am to be dealt with then there will be killing machines of millions of people waiting at their front door step." I told him as Carlisle chuckles and kissed my head gently.

"I am very proud of you, princess. Not because you had the courage to speak up, but to protect other humans wellbeing. And you are quite right, we were once humans that did bad things which some of us regret deeply." Carlisle nods and I smiled at him as he smiles back.

"Thank you, papa." I smiled as his smile grew wider and gave me a hug which I returned.

"You are quite welcome, princess. Now get some rest." He says and I nodded as Edward and I walk inside our room.

——

After our long rehearsal, the concert grew nearer and nearer as I became excited for our fans. I heard everyone chanting my name from the outside and I knew that the Volturi hears it as well. I sat on a board that would send me down to the ground.

"Ready?" Kaitlyn asked and I smiled nodding my head as she nodded her head. A music began to play as everyone cheered happily. The board slowly sends me down to the ground as more cheers came and I looked to the side while waiting my cue. When the song stops for a moment, that is when I sang,

"Baby can't you see?
I'm callin'
A guy like you should give a warnin
It's dangerous
I'm fallin'." I got off the board as dancers surrounded me.

"There's no escape
I can't wait
I need a hit
Baby give me it
You're dangerous
I'm lovin' it." I wrote this song mostly to tease Edward and I could see from the side that his holding his control causing me to smirk and dance with the dancers.

"Too high
Can't come down
Loosing my head
Spinning round and round
Do you feel me now?" When I said the last word I walked down pointing at Edward to the side before making a U-turn to my fans and began dancing seductively while they sang with me.

"When the taste of your lips
I'm on the ride!
Your toxic
I'm slipping under
With a taste of a poison paradise
I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic." I spun and ran my hands down my sides as I glance at Edward to see him getting held by Carlisle and the others knowing full well he is loosing his self-control.

"And I love what you do
Don't you know that your toxic." I turned and swayed my bottom in front of the fans slowly as I hear whistles from below before spinning and turning to face them as I did some more seductive dance moves before my cue of singing.

"It's getting late
To give you up
I took a sip from my devil cup
Slowly
It's taking over me." I lifted my head up as I ran my hand down my neck while my dancers place their hands around me causing a fit of growl backstage which no one heard except me.

"Too high
Can't come down
Loosing my head
Spinning round and round
Can you feel me now?" I pointed towards Edward and motioned for him to walk towards me which the other let him go as he obeyed.

"When the taste of your lips
I'm on the ride
Your toxic
I'm slipping under
With a taste of a poison paradise
I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that your toxic?" I dirty dance with Edward as his eyes only set towards me while screams and whistles went towards the crowd and the dancers dances around us. This was part of the rehearsal except I wasn't rehearsing with Edward.

"And I love what you do
Don't you know that your toxic." I slowly slid myself and hands down while looking up at Edward as he looks at me with lustful eyes before standing back up straight.

"Don't you know that your toxic?" I moved away as Edward was taken back to the side by my dancers and we began dancing seductively to the crowd which caused an uproar towards us dancers. My dancers are both females and males which same goes to the crowd that we have.

A prop made for me went down as I swing while the background music plays until my cue of singing as I sit and went upside down to spin. As the cue to my singing almost grew nearer the prop put me down as I hopped off and stood with a seductive pose towards my fans.

"With the taste of your lips
I'm on the ride!
You're toxic
I'm slipping under
With a taste of a poison paradise
I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that your toxic?" I danced along with my dancers as I repeated the lyrics again and whip my hair side to side before sliding my hands down my hips and thighs.

"Intoxicate me now
With your lovin' now
I think I'm ready now
I think I'm ready now~" I looked at Edward at the side when I said that and sent him a wink and smirk at his way increasing his lust for me before facing the crowd.

"Intoxicate me now
With your lovin' now
I think I'm ready now." As the music ended, I did a spilt in the end causing a loud uproar from the crowds making smile and breath heavily.