Chapter 18: Accident

I walked out of school to look for Bella. I told Edward I would ride with her after school and well...this what happened.

——

"No no, I refuse to let you do something idiotic." He said shaking his head and I pouted slightly.

"But she's my sister! I want to build a bond with her so we don't hate each other anymore. It's not long before we both die of old age yet still hate each other." I told him and he shook his head still.

"You are not dying of old age. I won't let that happen." He whispers to me caressing my cheek and placing his forehead against mine as I sighed softly and placed my hand on his chest where his heart should be beating.

"I know and...I don't want her angry at me even if she turned to an old wrinkly hag." I told him and he chuckles shaking his head as I smiled. He sighs and kissed me softly in the lips which I returned and pulled away smiling.

"I'll never get tired of kissing you." I smiled up to him and he smiles down to me.

"I'll never get tired of kissing you as well." He kisses me again and I giggled kissing him back.

——

I spotted Bella walking as I made my way towards her.

"Bella!" I called out and ran to her as she turns and looked frowning.

"What do you want, slut?" She asked and I resist the urge to roll my eyes at her.

"I just wanna ride with you. Maybe, sisterly bonding." I told her and she rolls her eyes walking away as I followed her.

"Come on, Bella. Just this once!" I begged and we stopped at the driver side of her truck. She opens her mouth to say something when we heard beeping to our right causing both of us to look. A black car lost control from the snow and headed towards us. Before I could react quickly, I felt myself being pushed towards it causing me to fall on the ground and looked up with my eyes widen.

The car's side went towards me as I covered myself waiting for a painful impact, but nothing came. I opened my eyes and they widen as I saw the car in front of my face with a big dent and a hand. I followed the hand and looked to see Edward looking at me with full of worry.

"Are you okay?" He asked as I felt my heart beating fast. Everyone went to our way asking if I was alright, but their voices were so distant. My vision blurs while I breath heavy before my eyes shut.

I heard slight buzzing as I opened my eyes groaning softly from the bright light making me shut them. I slowly opened them again and found a white ceiling. I heard a door opening and I looked over as a nurse walked in with a clipboard. She looks up to me before walking out again and shouting.

"Doctor Cullen! She's awake." She says and soon the doors open as Carlisle walks inside followed by Edward and Rosalie. They made their way towards me as I slowly stood up and Edward helped me.

"Are you alright, Blair?" Carlisle asked me and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, what happened?" I asked softly rubbing my head.

"You passed out from shock. Let me see if anything is wrong." He takes his flashlight and shined it to my eyes for a moment before pulling back and smiling softly.

"Seems that you'll live." He says and the doors busted open as dad walks inside towards me with a panic look.

"Blair! Oh thank god." He came to my side and hugged me as I smiled and hugged him back.

"Your okay." He whispers softly and I pat his back gently.

"Blair, I am so so sorry." A voice apologizes and we looked over to see Tyler covered in bruises and bandages making me feel bad.

"It's alright, Tyler." I assured him with a smile, but dad didn't take it sincerely.

"You could have killed my daughter! Who even taught you to drive?! I am revoking your license, mister." He threatens and I grabbed dad's hand.

"Dad, don't. He couldn't control his car because of the ice.

"Then he shouldn't be driving at all. You are lucky your not even old enough to go to Jail." He glares towards Tyler who shivered from fright.

"Dad, please. His the one that's injured not me."

"If it weren't for Edwin saving you, you could have died." He says to me and I rolled my eyes at her.

"First of all, It's Edward. Second, I was pushed to the ground before I could even react." I told him truthfully and his eyes widen before they flare in anger.

"Who pushed you then?" He asked and I glanced towards Edward and Rosalie who were both looking at each other before shaking their heads to me as I sighed and turned to face my hands.

"I don't know. I didn't see who it was." I told him.

"Blair, I am so-" Tyler was cut off when dad moved the hospital curtain to cover our side.

"I was with Bella when it all happened. We were talking when we both heard Tyler's car beeping. He was spinning out of control because of the ice and his car went to our way. I was about to run away when I felt two hands push me to the ground and that was all I remember." I told him and looked up at him as he thought it through. His fist was clenching turning white before he looks up at me.

"Are you alright?" He asked me and I nodded my head.

"I'm fine, daddy." I told him and gave a smile and he nods heading towards the doors.

"Dad? Where are you going?" I asked him and he turns to look at me.

"I'm going to discharge you and look for your sister." He said before leaving the room. I looked at Carlisle with worry as he knew what I was thinking before patting my shoulder.

"I'll stop him." He says and left the room with Rosalie. Edward came to my side and kissed my cheek softly.

"I almost lost you." He whispers and I held his hand to mine.

"If I was still....I don't know what I would do." He whispered lower as he held me close to him. I gave him a smile before kissing him softly on his lips and we pulled away so I could breath.

"Let's go?" I asked him and he nods his head. We both walked out the room as we saw my dad covering his face with his hands while Carlisle comforts him. We made our way towards him as Carlisle gave me a nod and I smiled up at him thanking him.

I sat next to my dad and gave him a hug as he leans against to me and pat my hand.