『Chapter ❶❽』

"So does anyone know what this round will be?" I was looking at a map of the next round.

My hair was still wet from the pool. The room we were in was next to the library where the super computers where at. On the holographic screens were the layouts of the next arena.

"I believe it's a entire team event." Johnson said.

"No it's a partial team event." Esparonza said.

I looked at Angel. "What do you think?"

"They all believe what they are saying is true." Angel closed her eyes. "It's a full team event."

"Are you sure?" Esparonza looked at Angel.

"Very, sure." Her voice icy cold

"Then let's talk about our strategy." I opened up the next holo image on the screen.

--

"Why should we even consider letting Hunter attack our main base. For all we know he could have the entire meta population with him!" The man with the expensive suit was getting belligerent.

Dominic just smiled, he was very amused at these idiots. It was time to reveal his ace card. "It's quiet simple actually. I already have spies in place there, and Hunter has created very powerful enemies. All we have to do is recruit them."

"Oh, you have spies, and didn't care to tell us? Do we even need to remind you of the repercussions of what you just said?" The woman sat forward. "Yet we will over look it for now. Please tell us more of your plan."

A wicked smile began to etch itself on Dominic. "Gladly Lilly." He stood up, walking to the middle of the table.

--

I stayed sitting as everyone left the room. Andrew was the last to leave. Something about him seemed off, yet I couldn't place what.

Only a few hours left until the semi-final round would begin. I stood up looking for anything that'd help. I wanted to go over to the library, but something in me said to go to the training field. I fought this feeling for a while. I just stood while I fought it.

Finally I let in, and followed my instincts. They led me to the very center of the training field. It was so quiet that I could hear my own heart beat. The only light coming from the full moon above me.

I didn't know what to do. So I just sat down, closing my eyes, and listened. While I sat I began to search myself. Looking at every thing inside me, and studying why I have that or this.

Finally I begin to search my powers. What I find startles me. Where my powers are usually, I find new powers / abilities on top of old powers. One caught my eye in the deepest part of myself. It was glowing pure white.

I reach towards it, yet stop feeling like I should wait to use this or even most of these new powers. I finally ignore my inner voice. I reach for one if the other powers in me.

I shudder from energy being released. I could sense every living being within the training field. Their energy pulsing from their movements. In my minds eye I could see a skeletal figure of each one.

I open my eyes, half expecting to actually see the animals in front of me. In disappointment I don't see anything. But I do begin to hear voices in quick whispers.

I strain to hear what they're saying. I only catch snippets of what they're saying though.

"He can't be..."

"Make sure he doesn't..."

"What about his girl frie..."

"They'll all be..."

I just got more confused while trying to listen to them. Questions began to flood my brain. Making it even harder to think. Who were they talking about? Why couldn't the know?

I shut my eyes hard, and processed out all distractions. All of them, outside and inside. I began to hone my energy into a mental spear, I was becoming my inner hunter. I listened to what the two others were saying. I could finally hear the entire conversation.

"I still don't know why the board has, to rig these two final games." A very deep southern voice said.

"So lets not get caught. We don't need the creators, or the meta to catch wind." This voice was very light.

"Come on we need to get it ready." I heard foot steps walking towards the gates. I got up, and headed to my mansion.

A/N

So what's your thoughts so far? Any questions you have please ask them. XD

As always please don't forget to vote. Because I always appreciate votes, and comments.

Update 11/25/14

So i dedicated this chapter to @Calico7485 for his birthday. XD