I Ran Into Tye Forest And Found Out That Mama Was A ...!!!!!

Tira POV

After Emma stopped bothering me ray started to instead and I never knew how emo boy could be so annoying!!!

"Ray why do you keep stalking Tira?" Phil asked him after ray kept following me ever since Emma stopped. I ignored them because o don't want to ge rinvolves with any stupid drama Emma and ray want to make like leave me alone! Everyday I regret crying because Emma didn't know me and now I cry because I want them to forget me and let me live by myself and Phil.

Instead of drawing under the tree today I ran into the forest as fast as I could almost as fast as mama but still not that fast because she's like a demon or something. When I got to the veeeeeery back I saw the fence thingy that we couldn't go over and I went over. This way no one could find me and would bother me.

Well at least rya and Emma since they're the only ones who I don't want near me and they know me now and bother me.

When I got to the big wall I went and found a nice cozy tree with shade and jumped to the top. Then I pulled out my sketchbook form my backpack and started drawing. Thhis time I drew mama and then I added devil horns and a tail to her because she's always so mean by ignoring me even though she's suppose to be my mamma. She's like a devil for forgetting f me how am I even alive at this point?

I start hearing footsteps and I stop drawing and put my sketchbook back into my backpack and climb up the tree again, hiding in the leaves I'm the dark. Just then I saw mama come out looking at her stupid pocket watch and frowning unlike all the times that she's been around us and smiling. She looked around but didn't see me because wi was hiding in the darkness of the leaves in the tree at the very top and heard her sigh loudly.

"There's must be a mistake there's no one here. I'll have to tell Hq that it's broken so they can send me a replacement."

What? Hq? Replacement? Broken? What is? The watch? What does she mean?

Mama left and I was sitting in the top of the tree behind the leaves in the dark and thought of reasons why mama knew where I was, what mama meant, and who Hq was.

Did mama know where I was because of the pocket watch? That's the only thing she had when she came out from the forest and she doesn't even know I exist so how come she came here and I'm the only one here? It has to be the pocket watch!

Since she doesn't know I exist she probably thought that her watch wa broke and so she said that stuff when she saw no one outside here. And HQ must mean head quarters!

OMG MAMA IS A SPY!

I have to warn phil!

A/N: AHHHHHH TIRA FOUND OUT THAT MAMA WAS A SPYYYYY!!!! Hopefully she doesn't get caught and Phil gets warned! Hopefully Phil believes her because if he doesn't no one will!!! So sad!!!! Make sure to follow and vote and comment and share my story to everyone plzzzz! Txs!!!! Bye bye!!!!!