Tira Explains to Krone and Gets a Gift OAO

Krone POV (OAO WE STARTING ON A DIFFERENT POV THIS TIME?!?!??!?!!!)

"W-what?" I asked confused. I stared at the weird girl grabbing at the skirt of my dress confused. What did she mean by perfect???

"You. Are. Perfect." She said slowly and I got even more confused. She semmed to know how confused I was and she pulled away and I just stared ather.

"You know that I know about the farms and us being cattle, and Connie just got shipped yesterday so I don't think they'd ship anyone out right now. They wouldn't do that since there wouldn't be enough cattle children if they did it. There's no way that I'm the first one to find out." She sighed and swung her arms back and forth. I stopped smimling.

So it was her...

"Also, if they did ship someone else then it'd be bad because there'd be too much meat in the market right? We aren't the only plantation out here, there's no way that this is the only place with children. There's way tooo many demons out there for us to feed. And besides its not like mama knows about my existance here so its not like you can tell her I'm the one who knows-" she stopped and looked confused. I stared at her waiting for her to start talking again but she just looked at the tree and stared. She didn't blink and I walked up to her. My hand was about to touch her shoulder but then her head snapped over to me and I took back my hand. My eyes widened. The way she looked at me looked exactly the same way that Isabella looked at me.

Those eyes especially with the same purple color.

"Anyways since you can't get me to get shipped out and I know that you're here because of someone knowing the secret what are you going to do?" She asked crossing her arms. Just how much does she know?! I couldn't think of anything on the spot and she scoffed and uncrossed her arms.

"Come on don't tell me you really don't know what you're going to do now?" She said and I looked back at her serious.

"... You're going to try and escape aren't you?" I asked and she nodded like it was obvious. Of course it was.

"Why wouldn't I? I don't want to die just becuase someone is hungry. Would you?" She asked and I shook my head slowly still staring at her.

Just maybe...

"What happens if your plan fails?" I asked and she smiled.

"Don't worry it won't fail."

"How are you so sure?" Her eyes turned dark and deadly like she was about to destroy someone (A/N: Emma flashbacks anyone?????) and she smiled a smile that made me shiver.

"Why would any of my plans fail?" She asked and I got saw Isabella in her. The way she stood, how she talked, the tone of her voice, the confidence, just everything screamed Isabella. It scared me but I knew she was the one. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the pen I got. Then I walked over and handed it over to her. She looked at the pen and then at me confused.

"This will help you." I said serious. She looked me in the eyes and I looked back although it felt really weird like something was off about her. She slowly grabbed the pen an dput it into her pocket. Then she gave me a smile that seemed normal like one any kid would give.

"Thanks. I knew I was right in choosing you to be my ally." I nodded my head with a smile.

"Of course." Then I touched her shoulder tagging her and she seemed to get it. She turned her back to me and streched and I saw her number as she left, my eyes widening.

"What...? Just what are you?"

A/N: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THIS WHOLE ENTIRE CHAPTER WAS IN KRONE POVVVVVVVVV I HOPE IT WASNT TOO BORING TTMTT BUT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TIRA FOUND OUT SO MUCH DURING THE LAST THREE WEEKSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Krone gave her the pen tooo?!?!?!?!??!?!? RIP Emma, sucks she should have joined and believe Tira and Phil before she made Tira triggered at her UMU BUT WHAT ABOUT TIRA'S NUMBER DID KRONE SEE AT THE END?!?!?!? XDXDXD You'll find out later UWU Anyways make sure to vote and comment and follow and share!!!!!!!!!! Bye bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!