Don't Worry Guys, Everything Will Be Just Fine! *Manga Spoilers*

!!!WARNING!!! THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE MANGA SPOILERS!!!

Tira POV

I opened my eyes and saw this weird mini demon thing. What is he???

"Hello."

"Uh hi?"

"That was interesting."

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh okay???? What's all this?"

"You're dead." I gave him a deadpanned look. Obviously! I just bursted into bajilllions of sparkles! And even before that a demon just YEET his claws through me so I'm pretty sure I'm dead.

"Yeah." I said.

"Do you want to know who I am?"

"Obviously?"

"I'm what you humans call god."

"Haaaa??? I thought God was a human no offense?"

"At least in this world."

"Oh. So you're the one who made the promise? People make the promises to you right?" I asked sitting down. If I'm staying here might as well be comfy.

"Yes."

"Well then I wanna make a promise with you." He froze for a second.

"What is it then?"

"I want everybody who are and used to be cattle be able to get to the human world safely."

"Those are two wishes. You can only wish for one. Either for them to go to the human world, or to stay safe."

"Wow you're picky. But the first one. I want every cattle kid, even the adults be able to get to the human world."

"And what will you give in return?" I stopped. I haven't thought about that.

"You don't know?"

"I don't but let me think."

"It has to be a fair price."

"It will just let me think." I hugged a breath out and laid down staring at the ceiling of the weird world room thing. What's fair to a demon god?

"And it has to be something important to you."

"What's with all the requirments? I thought it just had to be fair?"

"It has to be possible for you to give away. That's why it has to be important to you." Yeah well there's no way I'm giving anyone up! But what else is important to me?

Important....

Important...?

I stood up and faced the demon.

"You seem like you already know." I nodded.

"When they get to the human world take away their memories of me."

_________________________________________

Third POV

Emma has finally told Him her wish. She was finally standing in front of Him and he was blankely staring at her. She had a determined face on. There was no way she could fail this! Everyone was counting on her and she couldn't let Tira's sacrifice be pointless!

"... this wish has already been granted." He said. Emma was shocked.

"What do you mean?!" She asked.

"Your wish has already been wished for by another and it has been granted. Return to the well and you'll be able to get back to the human world." As soon as he finished saying that everything disappeared and Emma was standing there again with everyone else.