Test Two! Now Emma Now Gets To Play Spy!!!

Tira POV

The rest of the week when everyone else and I were planning the escape and veryrning basically doing all the hard work Emma was running around the house trying to find the damn magnet. It was actually kinda funny seeing her run around panicked. Of course all she had to do was tell me that she couldn't find one but of course she didn't. So the rest of us continued planning and getting stuff ready for the escape that would happen in two months, so before anyone else would get shipped out.

A week passed and I was just sitting in the library minding my own business Emma comes in and stands right behind me acting all sneaky and quiet when I could already hear her mumbling to herself outside the door three seconds ago.

"What do you want Emma?" I asked flipping my book page.

"Um... I'm sorry Tira! I couldn't find a magnet!" Emma shouted.

OH MY GOSH EMMA WHY YOU SO LOUD?!

"Shhhhhh!!!!!!!" I said with a finger on my lip. Emma slapped her hands over her mouth and I sighed.

"Well whatever I never said you had to get me one so I guess you pass." I said and Emma's eyes lit up.

"But of course there's the second test. You ready for it?" I asked and Emma gave me a serious look and nodded.

"Good. If you fail this one or give me boring information I already knew then it's bye bye to you."

"Got it! What's the second test????" I walked up and leaned next to Emma's ear, putting my hand on her shoulder.

"What does mama know about me?" Emma's eyes went extra big and she spun around.

"What...?"

"What does mama know about me, that's the question."

"No but doesn't mama not know about you?!"

"She doesn't know that I exist but I feel like she's hiding something. Like she knows me but just doesn't know I'm here."

"But how?!" Emma was panicking and I just sat down again.

"Okay Emma sit down and I'll tell you a bit about it." Emma sat down.

"Okay so first was when I was walking Phil back to his room. We bumped into mama but of course she didn't see me. She asked Phil who she was walking with and so since Phil didn't wanna rat me out he used the code name I told him to use, which was Kieran because he's my favorite character of alllllllll time! But when Phil said that mama looked shocked and asked Phil about me like what I looked like and if I was good at anything. Of course Phil's smart so he lies and says im a boy and all that. Then the other time was when we were playing tag last week and I was it. When everyone ran I waited for a bit and I heard mama and Sister Krone talking to each other. Mama asked Sister Krone if we were acting suspicious and Sister Krone said no."

"Sister Krone?!?! Does she know?!"

"She does, she sniffed me out for real. No joke. But anyways then Sister Krone asked mama if she had a daughter and mama said no. So how does she know who I am?" Emma looked at me with her mouth opened the entire time. Then she wakes up to me and grabbed my hands and I was shocked a bit.

"Don't worry Tira!!! I'll do my best to help you find out!" Emma said with determined eyes. I nodded back with serious eyes.

"Make sure to tell me what you found out every two days."

"Okay!" I started to leave with my book and stopped at the door and turned my head around all cool like.

"Most important thing though, be careful Emma."

"Eh?" My eyes narrowed into a glare.

"Don't get caught."

A/N: LE GASPPPPPPPPP At least Emma didn't lie about not being able to find a magnet UWU BUT TIRA OMGGGGGG SO KAKKOIIIIIIII UWUWUWU But now Emma knows about this!!!! Hopefully Emma can get something out of mama UMU And Tira in thay last scene was just SOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHH SO COOLLL!!!!!!! ANways make sure to vote, comment, share, and follow!!!!!!!!! Bye bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!