TRIGGERED HERE TRIGGERED THERE, WHATS GONNA HAPPEN?!

Tira POV

I ran into the forest and tagged everyone I found until I got to where Ray, Norman, Don, Gilda, and Phil was. I walked up to them but Norman and Don didn't notice me unlike Gilda Phil and Ray.

"Why didn't you tell us Ray?!" Don shouted triggered. Is he gonna fite Ray?

"Tell you what?" He asked real bored sounding. His hands were in his pockets and he kept on glancing over at me real quick like he already knew but just had to make sure.

"Ray I know you know. Stop playing these games." Norman said and Ray's chillness dropped and shattered. I felt a bit colder and Eay was glaring at me the entire time and I sighed and walked up.

"Look Ray i didn't rat you out on purpose. I though that you would at least have told Norman." I explained. It was true though I mean, why wouldn't he tell one of his besties? Especially since Norman is top tier I thought he would have asked him for help but I guess not. Suddenly Ray started laughing and that kinda creeped me out.

"Ah~ guess ive been caught huh?" Ray sighed out pushing his hair back with his right hand.

"What...?!"

"Yes! I am mama's spy!" I facepalmed. Ray we just said that...

"Why? Why didn't you tell me?" Norman asked with an angry face.

"Why should I? Emma would have made me save everyone and that's impossible. There's no way that can happen. And you would have also sided with Emma. I could do this by myself just fine. All I wanted was to have the two of you safe." Ray said.

"What about everyone else?" Norman asked.

"It doesn't matter." As soon as Ray said that Don punched him in the face shocking everyone. Ray fell to the ground and Gilda ran up and pulled him back.

"Don Stop!" She said panicked. Don wasn't having it and he kept glaring at Ray. I walked up and stood in front of Don blocking him from seeing Ray and stating triggered. I walked up to Ray and put my hand out. Ray stared at me judging like I was gonna push him down into some trap but jokes on him he's already as low as he can get without me needing to dig him a grave UWU

Ray grabbed my hand and I pulled him up. He patted the dirt off of him. While Gilda pulled Don away to have him calm down. I tapped my chin a few times and tapped both him and Gilda and they looked at me confused. I smiled and held my hand up.

"Did you forget? I'm it." I said and Gilda got the message and smiled and nodded and dragged Don off. Now that Don was gone and Gilda was helpi g him chill out I decided to ask Ray a question that was bothering me. It all started ever since I heard from phil that ray remembers everything everything and how mama kept on being shocked and confused about me like she knows something.

"Ray does mama have any kids?" I asked. Everyone turned and looked at me.

"Only one. All mamas have a kid before they can become a mama."

"Do we know them?" Ray nodded after a bit and we were all shocked. How does he know?!

"How do you know Ray?" Phil asked tilting his head.

"Because I'm him." The three of us stood there staring at Ray.

"Wot?" I asked confuzzled. He pointed at himself.

"I'm mama's son, her only child."

A/N: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOMEN EVEYONE!!!! I totes forgot to say I was taking a week break until it passed by so fast TMT BUT HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPPY!!!!!! AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THE MANGA IS ALL OVER TTMTT SO MANY QUESTIONS THEY NEVER ANDWRRED SND HUUUUUUUUUUUUU I CANT BELIEVE THEY DID US LIKE THAT UMU Hopefully we get an extra chapter where we see everyone years later all happy and UMU But anyways don't forget to vote and comment and share and follow!!!!!!!!! Bye bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!