Tira And Emma Finally Talk Again?!?!??!?!!!???!?!

Tira POV

I put my hand in my chin. Okay so mama wasn't lying when she told Sister Krone that she didn't have a daughter, but then how does she know and not know me at the same time?! ARGH!!!!!

"Ray how much have you been hiding from us?" Norman asked serious. Ray just looked at him and sighed.

"Nothing else I'm sure of that. But anyways wheres Emma? I thought she would have joined you guys too?"

"Don't need her." I said faster than a kindergartener taking the last Walmart sugar cookie from the box.

"What?" Ray asked surprised.

"Don't you think that your plan would go easier with Emma on your side?" Ray asked and I gave him a deadpan look.

"Says the one who didn't tell his best friends that he knew about it all along and was the spy." I said back crossing my arms. He frowned.

"They loved mama too much they wouldn't believe me. Also they were too young." Ray said.

"Tira." Norman said finally stopping being quiet. I looked over at him.

"Can I talk with Ray alone?" He asked. I stared at him real sus. Can I trust him??? He seems pretty mad at Ray.

"Phil can stay here and tell you what happened later. I just want less people around." Norman explained. I hmm'ed and then nodded. I left them alone and went to tag everyone since it would have been real weird that I hadn't tagged anyone else and the last time we played I tagged everyone real quick. As I sped tagged everyone I was thinking about Emma. Should I stop being petty and forgive her and ask her to join? Because it's real lonely being by yourself and your friends teaming up together without you.

After I tagged everyone I went back to check on Phil Norman and Ray and saw that they weren't there. They probably left and acted like they got tagged then. I walked back and there they were, but talking to Emma. What are they doing?! Just because I was questioning myself if I should stop being petty and forgive her doesn't mean I already did! And how would they know???? Everyone else was already gone and it was just Ray, Norman, Emma, Phil, Gilda, and Don surprisingly.

"What's going on?" I asked as I got up. They all turned to look at me and Don didn't look happy still. Emma saw me and looked real guilty.

"Soooooooo...????" I asked tapping my foot. Phil came up and rugged on my sleeve wand I bent down.

"When you left Norman basically confesses to liking Emma to Ray and that he wants her to be happy. And that means he would save everyone even if Ray doesn't want to if that's what Emma wants." Wowie all for a girl?????

"And just now they were asking Emma how she feels about everything and threatening to tell mama about everything that ome time." Phil whispered again. I nodded my head and got up and stared right at Emma who looked away real guilty. I walked up to her and crossed my arms again.

"So what do you want?" I asked.

"I... Um... I-I'm sorry Tira!" Emma said loudly grabbing the bottom of her skirt. I just stared at her and waited.

"I'm sorry for threatening to rattle on you to mama, for not believing you, for making fun of you and Phil, and everything!" I tapped my chin and Gilda looked at me worried like she was worried that I wouldn't forgive Emma. I mean I did slap her into a tree soooooooooooooooo.... okay I'll forgive her now, but she has to earn my trust.

And I won't make it easy.

A/N: WHATTT?!!!?????! Tira is gonna forgive Emma?? UMU I could never but Tira did get her revenge wnd she isn't going make it easy for Emma to get her trust back. And knowing Tira she's probably gonna make Emma do some crazy stuff XDXDXDXDXD But anyways make sure to vote, comment, follow, and share!!!!!!!!!!! Bye bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!