Tokyo Drift theme Music

Chapter3

Edited

_________________________________________

Jungkook took a deep breath as he stepped out of his Mercedes Benz. The S-Class sleek silver car was flashy, but not as flashy as the Lamborghini that rested in his estate.

Jungkook didnt need that kind of attention outdoors.

Honestly, Jungkook had no idea what Hoseok was even thinking about when he bought him the bright electric blue Sports car. He loved it, but felt it was unnecessary... however he ended up keeping it to not hurt the older's feelings. He would occasionally go on rides in the midnight, if he wouldn't feel sleepy or tired... but for the most of the case, that was it.

Jungkook locked his car and pulled his hoodie up, the cloth covering his eyebrows. He caught onto his mask and pulled it over his lips, hiding his identity away.

It was for assuring privacy... not like he hated to be recognized by his fans and to see them smiling. It was just... sometimes a few of them would go a little overboard and Jungkook's company wouldnt absolutely support any sort of behaviour that would harm their artist.

And Jungkook hated seeing his fans get hurt, even if sometimes he would end up being hurt... he'd still apologize to them first.

So... he was left with three choices when it came to outdoors.

It was either walking with a bodyguard who would literally be watching his every move or walking with Namjoon, who was pretty much the same as the first case or walking alone with mummifying his whole face and body with dark clothes.

And Jungkook obviously chose the third.

In casual clothes (his dark clothes, consisting of black ripped Jeans and oversized black hoodie and black mask with high boots), he looked like any other college student who had crawled out of their dorms in search of grocery as if he had been surving on ramen for a whole month.

Perfect blending, except for... he looked like the emo boy every Asian Parent feared of their kids turning into. And Jungkook could already see it as he walked deeper into the mall, a number of ladies explaining their kids, how if they wouldn't study to work up their grades and attend their keyboard classes they'd end up in a cult just like the hoodied figure.

And Jungkook, like always would live to the fullest in the moment.

He loved it, when nobody noticed who he really was.

People wouldnt fake around him when his face would be hidden.

They would treat him like a normal adult. They would look at him normally.

Everything about wearing a mask and going outdoors was so thrilling to him that he would wish he could do it more often.

Jungkook smiled under the mask as a little girl waved at him. On response, he waved back to her and she giggled as a reply

Oh Jungkook was in a wonderful mood.

Not only a few hours ago, he felt like everything around him was dying but now he felt amazing, as if he had been given a new life. He felt like a new- no, like a Free man. He was a free man.

He had finally let go of Hani and honestly that felt way better than he thought it would.

All the lies, the smiles.... everything was sugar coated.

Jungkook had his own album coming up soon... and he swore he wouldnt write a sad song. Not for Hani. She definitely didnt deserve featuring in one of his wonder tracks just like how she didnt deserve his love.