You are the cause of my Euphoria

Chapter 32

____________________________________________

Jungkook smiled brightly as he waved at the camera, logging off from the live stream.

A small smile danced on his lips as he leaned back into his couch, his eyes closed- resting them for a bit from the whole day's exhaustion.

He opened his eyes, turning to look at the unfinished glass of champagne he had popped up a little while ago on the coffee table.

The celebration was worldwide but still alone at the same time, since he was back in his mansion alone... yeah, but he didnt mind much as he already had important plans later midnight.

He smiled looking at the bunch of awards he had won earlier that evening.

It was tiring, the whole award show really was exhausting when he had to stay on the stage for a performance of 25 minutes.... sure, it wouldnt seem like a huge deal... but for somebody who chose performing live with strenuous dance routines and little breaks in the middle.... it was hard for a solo artist too but Jungkook found the results fruitful.

Winning three daesangs of the night, that being Album of the Year, Worldwide Icon of the Year and Artist of the year along with three other awards, it was pretty impressive for a solo artist and Jungkook was absolutely ecstatic about it, choosing to celebrate with his fans through a live stream- with that being the first card of his to-do list.

Hardwork really did pay up and Jungkoook knew well about it.

However the previous years, he used to celebrate the night with Hoseok and Namjoon and some times Somi, if she was in Seoul... but for some reason- some valid reason, he called them off saying he was tired.

Valid reason- that being MAMA held on 29th of December and considering the following day had his heart fluttering.

Laughing to himself like a lovesick fool, Jungkook loosened his tie and popped his buttons from the silky white dress shirt. Stripping himself, the raventte stepped into the bathroom to have a quick shower before he'd set out in the night again.

In no time, the raventte was out of the bathroom, water trickling down his bare chest and a towel loosely wrapped around his lower half.

It was past 1am already but Jungkook was wide awake than ever. He hummed the tune to his new self produced song that wasnt released yet but he was up to reveal it today.

Well- not to the world...

But, to someone.

To a specific someone, he had written the song to and dedicated to in his head.

He put on his jacket, spraying on his mild cologne- a little too much but he shrugged it off. He put on some lip balm and smacked his lips, shoving the chapstick into his pocket.

He ruffled his dried hair a little- frowning when it stuck into differnet direction. A little groan left his lips as he pulled his hair back, almost looking like an egg.

Jungkook groaned again and let the slightly trimmed bangs fall over his eyebrows. Parting some section in the middle to reveal his forehead, Jungkook smiled at his reflection but groaned again, rolling his eyes and walking off.

He had to wear a hat- no matter what so hairstyle shouldnt be a problem.

Putting on his favourite bucket hat and mask Jungkook walked out of his room with his phone tucked into his Jeans and car keys hanging by his finger.