Everything's alright for now

Chapter 37

_

________________________________________

Warning. This chapter contains heavy angst with fluff. But more to that, it includes violence, abuse and major self destructive behaviour. Read with caution!!!!

Also 7.5k wordcount- holy FuC-

________________________________________

The odd leather scent that mixed with a hint of cheap citrus and ink bothered Taehyung's nostrils.

It wasn't really calming... his nerves were on fire as he looked up at the blinding light hanging from the dark dirty-ish ceiling.

Maybe it had to something with the punk aesthetic... Taehyung didnt know, but yeah... the lady with pierced nose bridge, eyebrow, lip, ears (ofcourse) and places Taehyung wouldn't like to be caught absent mindedly staring- was figuratively boring holes in his head.

Not literally cause she did have a driller-looking-like-gun in her hand... and saying, literally boring holes in his head sounded something that would come out of Texas Chainsaw.

Anyway, the lady looked pale with a constant resting bitch face. She had few parts of her raven hair dyed white, like Anna from Frozen but she didnt give the diddly-dallying-Anna vibe... she seemed straight up badass with the tattoos upto her neck and honestly- Taehyung felt his throat run dry (not in the kind of way when your favourite celebrity strips for you, kind of throat running dry, but you get it...) when she walked out of a room. Truth be told, Taehyung felt a little more scared now... maybe he still had time to change his mind.

"Dont worry, I dont bite" the lady said rolling her eyes in an amused way.

Taehyung cleared his throat and looked away, his cheeks beating with embarrassment.

This was a bad idea.

"By your looks, I'm guessing it's your first time.." the tattoo artist chuckled "dont worry sweetie, it will sting for a bit, not take a chunk outta your arm"

Taehyung smiled feverishly "that's very reassuring Maam..."

"What are you? British? Call me Jiwoo" Jiwoo snickered.

"So... about the tattoo... you have anything specific?" She asked.

"Um.. actually... I do... but I'm not sure of it." Taehyung licked his lips as his eyes fixed to the ceiling "actually... I'm feeling guilty- like I'm stealing something that doesnt belong to me... y'know like its personal to somebody else, but I'm just taking it away and making it mine- oh sorry.. I'm rambling." Taehyung chuckled awkwardly "I'm just super nervous"

"Its fine to be nervous on first times... I've seen worse scenarios in here- so you're doing fine trust me. Just relax and stay calm. Dont move around a lot..." Jiwoo instructed as Taehyung took a deep breath.

Taking Taehyung's idea, the tattooing began. The needle went on pricking Taehyung's delicate skin and honestly Taehyung felt no shame in shedding tears- cause excuse you, but it was his skin being pricked.

Jiwoo did say she had seen worse, so a bit of tears shouldnt be anywhere near that.

After a delicate and precise process of inking his skin below his ribs, right above his abdomen on his left, Taehyung let out a shiver of breath.

"Dont put any body creams and dont apply soap directly to it. Wash with water and wipe with a clean towel. I've put some bandages, to avoid skin breakage, or bacterial infestation but honestly- its mostly like a placebo to not freak you out.." Jiwoo mumbled as she kept the equipment aside as Taehyung slowly rose to sit upright on the leather lined mattress.