Timberlands and Hickeys

Chapter 16

[S]

Edited.
_

________________________________________

Mature content ahead.
_________________________________________

Taehyung whistled a hum as he stepped out of his house- a slight frown etched on his face, realizing his car wasn't yet returned to him.

He waited near the driveway, waiting for his ride. Over the past week- Kai had been picking him up, since his apartment was few miles away from Taehyung's and Kai being the kind- soul he was, agreed on picking up the male.

Taehyung continued whistling softly- but stopped when he heard the door behind him open.

"Oh- you're still here?" Yoongi questioned, a little confused.

"Ah- yeah. I guess.. my friend's running a little late" Taehyung shrugged.

"Oh- okay then- See you later Taehyung"

Taehyung watched as the dark haired male walked ahead, keeping himself to the sidewalk. Pastel blue hoodie with black jeans that matched his baseball cap.

Taehyung thought Yoongi- must be going to meet someone... or maybe, just maybe... it was Hoseok.

Taehyung shrugged on the thought and sighed, only hoping for good for his friends.

Speaking of friends-  Jimin and Yoongi, did get back on their good terms and Taehyung was more thankful than ever- cause goddamit... breakfasts and dinners were so awkward that Taehyung could swear he heard colours and glimpsed on air.

His thoughts were abruptly cut off- when a honk snapped him out of his zoned out state.

"Get in!!"

Taehyung looked up, a little confused but then smiled widely.

The pink haired Male opened the door to the passenger seat, beside the driver's seat and hopped inside, placing his bag behind and strapped his seatbelt.

"Goodmorniiiiiing Tae Tae" she grinned, dragging the 'goodmorning' in the end. "ready to go?"

"Goodmorning Jooyoung-ah... let's go!!" Taehyung replied with the same enthusiasm

Jooyoung hummed as she pressed on the gas pedal and switched the gear,  the car running smoothly.

"How come it's you picking me up today?" Taehyung asked.

"Ah- Kai had to go someplace else today-" she paused to think "hmmm... was it his cousin? Or his sister- I dont know. But he told me to pick you up since he wouldnt be able to" Jooyoung answered, her eyed focused on the road.

Taehyung hummed in acknowledgement, looking out the window.

"Are you gonna spend the entire day in the studio again today?" Jooyoung questioned and Taehyung looked at her.

"Um- I guess.... If- I'm not called by Namjoon hyung" Taehyung answered.

"So Jungkook hasn't returned yet? From Japan?"

"No. Not yet. He should have returned two days ago- if I'm not wrong." A slight twinge of uneasiness in his tone.

Did Taehyung miss the younger?- nah. Not really. Nope. Uh uh.

Did Taehyung fantasize about the male while he was gone? Maybe... maybe not

What does that make of Taehyung?