All cheaters go to hell

Chapter 24

Edited
_

___________________________________________

Exhaustion, would have been an understatement.... Taehyung felt like he could pass out anytime.

He had returned from overseas just 6 hours ago and catching 4 hours of sleep didn't help him much with the 'stay-awake' part.

He grumbled slightly shifting on his seat.

People bustled around with the last minute preparations, trying to get everything done with time. Taehyung didnt know much- but what he did know was that there was going to be a celebration for the company's 20th anniversary.

Thankfully, Jooyoung had taken over his work- just so that he could rest for sometime, with a promise that he would give her dinner party.

However when Hwasa's voice broke out into the room, Taehyung jolted completely awake.

"Everyone, head out now- the guests will be here in 10 minutes"

Taehyung sighed as he stood up. It really did feel like elementary all over again. Only if it wasnt for the company's anniversary, Taehyung was sure he would have been flat against his bed catching some very much needed sleep. Taehyung envied Jungkook- who probably was sleeping his ass of somehwere in his million dollar mansion. The event did not need its artist's presence as it was only for the staff and the employees on the most.

"Taehyung! Wear this- jesus your clothes are all crumpled up!" Kai hissed pulling a suit coat over the silver haired man.

"I seriously feel like I'm your mother- you should be glad your face is not all puffy and smudged up from dozing... Stay awake for some more time and then you can pass out for two days if you want. Director Choi is gonna be far up our asses if he finds any of us sleeping on this night!" Kai said shaking his head as he straightened Taehyung's shirt and and buttoned the coat to his mid chest.

"Yes mom" Taehyung replied, teasing but s little sleepy.

"Okay lovebirds- let's get outta here" Jooyoung said as she came in wearing a boat necked red gown, her hands clutching a purse.

"How do I look?" She asked awkwardly as the two men paused looking at her.

"Ooh mami- it looks like you walked out just to drive my mind crazy" Kai whistled lowly making Taehyung chuckle.

Jooyoung rolled her eyes but smiled "idiots"

"Hey- I didnt even say anything!" Taehyung retorted as the two followed her trail.

"And that's why you're an idiot too..." she turned around to grin at Taehyung "when a lady asks for compliments- you give it to them"

"Lady my ass-" Kai scoffed slightly "what happened to exotic color dresses make me uncomfortable?"

"Ahh- about that... I changed my mind" she shrugged as she walked ahead.

Kai was dressed in a three piece navy blue suit with a black silk shirt underneath, while Taehyung was dressed in two piece black suit with a black silk sash around his waist.

Taehyung was almost blown away when he walked to the venue- it was huge... well, BigHit Labels wasnt a small company and had a lot of staff.

The theme was gold and it only seemed to enhance the venue's look. It almost looked like a fantasy ball in Taehyung's opinion.

The three went and stood with the others, as they waited for the guests to arrive.

However the chatters died down when they saw Director Choi on the stage, clad in a grey suit.