Get Away Outta My Face

Chapter8

Edited.

____________________________________________

Jungkook stepped into the elevator, pushing the button with his elbow, his hands busy with 2 week's worth grocery and his phone balanced between his cheek and shoulder.

Talk about a real-life college student with their life a mess... well, Jungkook was it for most of the case except with a different scenario.

"I dont know.." Jungkook replied to the conversation over the phone.

"What? No Yugyeom... oh- oh God no! Are you kidding me? Jesus okay- I'll try to do something" Jungkook sighed, feeling a little frustrated as the elevator dinged open.

"No dont worry." Jungkook said walking towards his apartment.

He struggled with his key card, but however succeeded in sliding it over the key place next to the door.

He pushed the door open, picking his bag up he walked into his apartment.

"Yes, I'll see- wait. Yugyeom I'll call you back" Jungkook paused in his steps,  hanging up on his friend as he heard music resonating from the living room.

"How many people have access to my place Christ?" Jungkook sighed to himself, walking towards the source of music

The all too familiar music filled his ears and his thoughts straight away linked to his tongue to simply mumble "mom?"

Jungkook paused in the living room to look at the familiar woman- no, not his mom, but someone much more annoying, on his couch, screaming her lungs out while dancing- no murdering his Italian leather masterpiece.

"Jeon Somi. Get down from the fucking couch you brat!" Jungkook yelled and the younger turned around to look at her brother.

Somi ignored her brother and continued singing to the lyrics of 'Siren', her stance all too professional as if she really was having a concert.

Concert in Jungkook's apartment.

On his expensive Italian leather couch.

Oh no.

No.

Jungkook grumbled to himself, dumping the grocery bags on the table as he went to get hold of his sister.

"Somi get-" Jungkook began but his words were cut short when Somi's hand smacked his forehead as she sang to the lyrics.

"GET AWAY OUTTA MY FACE! Deo dagaoji ma boy-"

Jungkook stumbled a little back was able to drag Somi off the couch who was still singing and dancing to the song.

"Where- where is the damn remote?" Jungkook yelled in frusturation, to which Somi looked up amidst singing, swaying her body to the music.

"La la la la la...la la la la la"

A sly grin on her face as she began singing to the bridge of the song.

"Cant you see that boy?  What?" She sang, her hand firmly clasped around the home theater remote controller, which she used as a mic.

Jungkook groaned, as if the lyrics were really for him.

The raventte flopped on the couch, impatiently waiting for Somi to finish her show. Not like Jungkook couldnt snatch the remote himself, the boy was more than capable enough to win an Olympic, and although Somi shared the same blood as his- she was no match for his strength, but he was too tired for any of that shit.