Gucci hoops and Caller blues

Chapter 18

Edited
_________________________________________

"You better watch it"

"Same." Taehyung tilted his head to the side.

"Just know that I'm not gonna go easy on you" Kai scoffed as he shoved his hands into his pockets.

"I'm not gonna go easy on you as well. It's a fair battle" Taehyung said taking a step towards the dark haired male.

The tension between the two fairly rising as they glared at each other, without breaking their gaze.

"You're one to talk" Kai clicked his tongue.

"Dont come crying" Taehyung mocked, a lazy smirk on his face.

"The drinks will be on the one who wins" Kai stated with a shrug, a subtle smile on his lips.

Taehyung grinned "we'll see about that"

"Oh God!" Jooyoung groaned "will you two cut it off? It looks like you're both in some love-hate drama for God sakes!!"

The two males burst out into laughter slapping their hands.

"Honestly- two of my boyfriends are fighting and I'm just sitting here" Jooyoung shook her head.

Kai turned to Jooyoung with a playful grin and caressed her head, messing up her hairstyle.

"Ya! YA! Stop- Stop you!"

Taehyung laughed watching the two.

After getting smacked a couple of times by Jooyoung, Kai let her go and turned to Taehyung.

"Ugh- it just sucks we are pitted against each other for the same spot. Its unfair" the dark haired male whined lightly.

Taehyung sighed nodding lazily with lips in a distraught pout.

Taehyung was extremely happy when he got slotted into the Gucci shoot- but when he came to know his competitor for the spot was Kai,  he wasnt that happy about it.

Besides Gucci being his favourite brand, Kai was his bestfriend and well... even Kai had been waiting his entire career of 7 years of modeling to get slotted into the Gucci shoot.

Life's unfair sometimes.

"I know.." Taehyung sighed "but still... give your best shot. I dont want you going easy on me. We've both strived hard for this spot and even if one of us doesnt make it- there's always a next time." Taehyung replied, his voice sombre and smooth.

"Hmm you're right." Kai hummed "I'm not saying that I'll definitely win... but really- really I didnt want it against you. You are hard competition... fairly the only competition I've got here. Ugh I'm so mad right now"

Taehyung grinned "I feel honoured"

"Ofcourse you do" Kai scoffed but smiled and shook his head.

"V! Come here, I need to get your hair and makeup done" the staff called out to Taehyung who put a thumbs up.

"Kay- I'll go now. All the best guys!" Taehyung said looking at Kai and Jooyoung.

"Yeah you too honey" Jooyoung blowed a kiss.

Taehyung playfully caught it with an amused grin on his face. He turned on his heels and walked towards his designated stylist, who was going to prepare him for the shoot.

Taehyung sat on the chair and looked at his reflection.

"So- what do you think I should do with your hair?" The stylist asked, a male  probably in his late 30s.