Ride to Busan

Chapter 27

Edited

_

__________________________________________

The sun shone warmly as cool air blew past, making Taehyung smile against the cushioned side panel of the car, where he rested his head.

For the most Taehyung didnt even know- how a week passed by or how he ended up requesting Namjoon for a three day leave and was already halfway across the country and away from Seoul.

Taehyung had been to Busan only four times in his life, as it was Jimin's birthplace (his family moved to Daegu later) and he visited the city with the brunette.

But he's never been away from the city, as Jimin lived in and around the main city.

It was kinda nice being away from the countless cars and the bustle for once, although it did feel a little odd to be away from it- since the ash haired male was accustomed to the busy streets of Seoul.

Taehyung picked up his camera and clicked a picture, it was a little blurry but it seemed aesthetic. Smiling to himself, he turned to his right and looked at the male who was slumped in his seat- a cap pulled down to cover his eyes and masked lips.

Taehyung suppressed his grin as he carefully tugged the cap up to reveal the raventte's face, his eyes closed shut. Soft puffs left his lips as he dozed, lost in dreams.

Taehyung looked through his camera clicked a picture, Jungkook's features looking perfect as ever. Taehyung lowered the cap and kept his camera aside, as he gazed outside.

Jungkook didnt lie when he said his parent's house away from the city... it really was.

The ride was silent for the most and finally the taxi slowed down pulling up next to normal- looking gates.

"You have arrived at your destination sirs" the driver said monotonously and Taehyung beamed, slightly shaking Jungkook's arm to wake him up.

The raventte opened his eyes and looked around, his eyes widening and suddenly crinkling on the sides.

"We're here" he grinned under the mask.

Taehyung nodded and got out of the car, taking their small suitcases out of the car's trunk as Jungkook paid the driver.

Taehyung stood still infront of the gate, inspecting the white colored house with bags in his either hands.

"Here let me-" Jungkook mumbled under his mask as he slipped his fingers under the handle, taking one bag from Taehyung's hands.

Jungkook noticed Taehyung's lost stare at the white colored building.

"You expected a mansion?" Jungkook chuckled as he lowered his mask.

"Yeah.. more or less. Your parents are simple-" Taehyung replied with a surprised expression.

Jungkook shrugged and unhinged the lock, pushing the gate open and walked in, Taehyung following him from behind.

There was lengths of lawn on either side with flowering plants that released tons of aroma.

The house wasnt anything like Jungkook's mansion... this was pretty much modest, but it did have a taste of richness. Because firstly, having a three storey home was kinda rich... secondly- a whole garden in the front yard was pretty cool and oddly, the house did scream rich... but in a more subtle way that blended with the neighborhood.

"Taehyungie!!!"

The ash haired male froze in his steps hearing the garden call out his name.

Did the garden just call his name?