Dyes and Tattoos

Chapter10

Edited

___________________________________________

"Again and again and again!" Yoongi yelled, startling everyone at the breakfast table.

"Yoongi you look like you're owning up to the caveman joke-" Jin halted mid-sentence to take up Yoongi's whole disheveled self.

"You okay hyung?" Jimin craned his neck, the maple syrup from his pancake dripping and falling right on his pants.

"Ah! Fuck!!" The brunette screeched standing up. "Imma go change my pants-"

Jimin disappeared from their sights as Yoongi came to the table and took Jimin's seat.

"Yoongi Hyung? Is something wrong?" Taehyung spoke out finally, a little tense, already having a bad feeling of the situation.

The cat-like man whipped his head to look at the younger and narrowed his eyes.

"Did you give my number to that mad man?!"

Taehyung pressed his lips together and looked away, whisking away a gulp.

The blonde slowly sipped his orange juice, trying to wiggle out of this deathly situation.

"Did you?!" Yoongi slammed his hand on the table and the dishes clamored a little and Taehyung jumped in his seat

"Yoongi!" Jin screeched and then looked at the blond with questioning look "Taehyung?!"

"Omg.. yes. Yes! Jesus..Yoongi-" Taehyung frowned while Yoongi let out an exasperated groan.

"May I know why?" Yoongi asked the blond a little too calmly for Taehyung's liking.

The blond let out a sigh "look Hobi met me yesterday and he was clearly embarrassed of what happened that night. He apologised for causing trouble and so on he wanted to apologise to you too- so he asked me your number and I gave it to him-"

"You WHAT?!" Yoongi yelled making the blond flinch again.

"Let me- lemme get this straight" Yoongi chuckled sarcastically "a random ass stranger asked my number and you gave it to him?"

"Hobi's not a stranger-" Taehyung began was cut off immediately

"What if hes a fucking serial killer?!"

"Yoongi you are being delusional. That man is Jungkook's cousin! He's no way a serial killer provided that I know Hobi is incapable of hurting a fly!"

"Oh so you trust Jungkook now? What happened to all that 'I hate him' talk?" Yoongi snarled and Taehyung scoffed.

"Wait. Where is this conversation going?!"

"Oh I see- this Jungkook has been-"

"Will you two shut the fuck up?!" Jin yelled making the atmosphere succumb into silence.

An awkward laugh broke in the background and the three turned to look at the person.

"Uh... uh hehe" Jimin paused, his skin crawling a little from the three stares "what did I miss?"

Yoongi groaned and turned around to stab the pancake with a fork.

The brunette who had left took a seat next to Taehyung.

Thankfully, Jimin didnt prod at the issue, hoping that one of them would fill him in later as he resorted to sit through the funeral- like aura.

A silent round of forks and knifes clattering and Taehyung finally let out a sigh.