Birthday Boy Koo

Chapter 28

_________________________________________

A/N: This chapter is in honor of the starved nation of Taekookers joining hands to cry together from the 05052020 Vlive that resurrected dead souls. Yall- 😭🤧

AND ALSO CAUSE HOLY FUCKING SHIT, THIS BOOK RECHED 10K+ VIEWS? ????

Plus... this is a filler so hehe :")
_________________________________________

"My baby~ come to papa.... Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy? Yes you- you are a good boy. " Taehyung cooed cuddling the little blob of happiness.

"Tannie... my baby~" he grinned as he gently squished the dog who licked all over his face.

Taehyung rolled on the floor as Yeontan crept on his chest and flopped down, as Taehyung pet his fur.

In the other hand he picked his phone up to see any updates. Ofcourse, his timeline was filled with pre-birthday wishes and certain organizations with celebratory-plans, edits, photos, memes whatnot.

Taehyung snorted as he glimpsed at some of them, an amused grin on his face.

And besides that were the endless photos and videos with keyboard smashes, all kind regards to the music video trailer that was dropped around three hours ago.

Taehyung had to admit, the trailer seemed pretty dope and he was excited to see what the whole music video looked like- but for that... he had to wait just like the world.

Although he had filmed a side track's music video, for Jungkook's new album- he felt so excited about it as if he hadn't filmed it at all.

He was nervous, this was the first time something he had filmed was going to be featured in an album... and it wasn't just some 'feature'... it was a whole music video- maybe not the main music video... but still-

Taehyung was going a little crazy and he wondered if Jungkook was feeling the same.

It was 11.23pm of August 31st and he was waiting- for the clock to strike 12.

"Jin hyung..." Taehyung looked back at the said male who was seated on the couch with papers in his hand and glasses propped on his nose bridge.

"Mmm?" He hummed, not quite looking up from his papers.

"If I fall asleep.. wake me up at 12 okay?" Taehyung replied, petting Yeontan.

"Okay..." he replied, his monotonous tone confusing Taehyung as he turned to look at Jin.

"What are you doing?" The ash haired male asked.

"Paperwork.... I'm trying to find loopholes" Jin answered, focused on his work.

"I cant believe SangChul got away" Taehyung sighed tiredly as he laid back.

"Bad people with money can do anything. Threaten you, bribe you also pay a freeway from jailtime.... you name it." Jin replied with irritation

"I cant believe our system is allowing this-" Taehyung huffed.

"The system is shadowing the evidence for an exchange for its pockets to be filled. We cant really do anything unless we have strong evidence-" Jin sighed as he laid back, tired.

"Dont worry Hyung... I know you can find answers. I believe you" Taehyung lazily cheered with a thumbs up.

"Dont forget to put Yeontan in his bed.... I dont want him pooping around the apartment" Jin said as he stood up with his phone.