7 lives and for more, you're mine

Epilogue 2

__________________________________________

Taehyung fixed his tie, looking at his reflection in the mirror.

His white shirt was crisp and ironed, to meet his liking- but there was just something about ties.

Taehyung contemplated, wondering if it'd be too formal.

He didnt want to appear too formal.

But then again, he couldn't walk out casual either.

Taehyung sighed, chucking the tie away.

He didnt need it.

Taehyung slightly ruffled his hair, but then clicking his tongue- he tamed it down with a comb, slightly parting the soft silky locks in the middle of his forehead.

Taehyung put on his custom-made rolex watch and rings- they were simple and thin-rimmed, nothing too fancy but they stood out on his slender fingers, especially with his ring finger kept empty.

The dark haired male grabbed the Chanel perfume from his dresser and sprayed it over his collar and under his armpits, with a bit of his wrist. Taehyung, necessarily wasnt biased on perfumes or colognes, he was okay with almost anything.

But having lived with Jungkook for few years, Taehyung had accustomed himself to milder-sweeter scents than strong pungent colognes, knowing Jungkook was sensitive to smells. Taehyung didnt mind the feminine scents and he himself, started liking it, putting it on more frequently.

Taehyung grabbed his coat and walked out of his bedroom, heading down to the kitchen, to find a plate of toast with sweet cream topped with strawberries and bacon on side, with a steaming pot of tea set all ready for him.

Taehyung made a mental note, to thank his maid, Imo Junhi who exceptionally woke up early to prepare him breakfast.

Taehyung settled down around the table, as he bit down on his toast.

It was still a little dark outside and the sun was just peeking out from the horizon casting small hues of orange in contrast to the wide dark purple and lighter purple skies.

Taehyung poured himself some tea and sipped it, feeling the sweet taste unravel on his tastebuds.

The male, quickly chomped down on his breakfast and took the dishes down to the sink.

Washing his hands, Taehyung swiftly headed down to the living room and grabbed his leather bag.

He stepped out of his house, locking the door on his back and skipped down the small flight of stairs- only to find, a sleek black car waiting for him, just as expected.

"Good morning, Taehyung-shii" Xi Luang greeted, bowing.

Taehyung returned the gesture, smiling and slipped into the car as Xi Luang softly shut the door and moved to the driver's seat.

They talked for a bit, the tone casual with the professionalism toned down by a notch.

This was how things went between Xi Luang and Taehyung.

On being alone, Xi Luang would resort to calling the male the Taehyung-shii, just like Taehyung had insisted and on other times, Xi Luang wouldnt miss to address him as SaJang-nim Kim.

There was a simply beautiful friendship between the two and Taehyung was glad he could be casual to atleast someone behind the work hours.

Taehyung stepped out of the car and the two hurried down to the building, where their private chopper was waiting.