Candy Apple Temptation

Chapter 15

[MS]

Edited
_

________________________________________

[MS] - Mild Smut. Viewer Discretion advised for the first half of the chapter.

_________________________________________

There was a lot more than what Jeon Jungkook projected to the public.

Yes, the heartthrob of the nation.

But- he was more of a combination of the Weasley twins and a bit of Slytherin in his veins. A whole misfit and just awfully handful.

Jungkook followed the rules- he obeyed every single one of them when it was instructed by a third person in his life. But when it came to his own circle-  Jungkook had the charm of a snake. You never know when and how- but it's there, his smoky presence and mischievous watchful eyes, teeth pinching through his lips to hide a grin.

Oh- yes. Jungkook would be there.

The raventte stared at the white wall, a shit eating grin plastered on his face.

He was supposed to be practicing at the moment but Jungkook's veins were flaring. The excitement was like a drug coursing through.

He waited.

He waited for the door to slam open, a certain pink haired barging in with steam blowing from his ears.

He couldnt wait to see his face.

It wasnt anything romantic- no. Jungkook was sure he was pretty much using Taehyung to get rid of his needs- or to simply erase his ex from his mind. Jungkook too- was sure Taehyung probably shared the same or similar reasons, which he wouldnt pry.

They are straight ofcourse- but simply not, to each other. The dense, skin-burning, heavy honey-glazed tension between them would always make sure of it.

Jungkook didnt mind- Taehyung was definitely fuckable, his lean body and smooth dips with sparkly eyes and parted lips that moaned like music- it suited his tastes. What did he have to lose afterall?

Truth be told, the raventte hadn't spotted the male in two days. They were both busy at the same hours and it irked Jungkook. Not like any- sap shit and all of that-

Jungkook simply missed the attention.

The way how the pink haired male would secretly stare at his thighs or his hands or at the tattoo on his back. The way Taehyung would swallow a gulp when he'd tease the camera- Jungkook honestly missed his wide eyes... watching everything unfold.

It appeared like the raventte didnt notice. But he did. Each and every slightest move. Maybe Taehyung would stare a little too long, but Jungkook would always have his hawk like eyes on him discreetly- not once getting caught.

Jungkook loved this attention-

And Jungkook had his ways of demanding for attention.

Let it be lifting his shirt mid-concert or simply post-malon-ing a Mercedes.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

The door slammed open, making Jungkook grin even more.

"Arfh you-" the pink haired male snarled "you little bitch"

Jungkook smiled, pretending to act innocent.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"What?! What?" Taehyung groaned, mocking Jungkook "Ugh the AUDACITY!"