Magic Shop

Chapter 29

[M]

_________________________________________

Mature Content ahead.

_________________________________________

Taehyung leaned against the wall, his hands folded against his chest as his eyes followed the delicate movements of the male who was performing on the stage.

Taehyung was intrigued... the clean cut movements and the stable sweet voice that poured out deep words only for it to sound super sexy as if Jungkook was trying to seduce the viewers with beautiful poetry.

That's Jeon Jungkook for you.

Everything about him was too sexy.

His doe eyes and short smirks, the dangling accessories and toned muscles, his thick thighs and small waist with the defined torso that beamed from the see-through black shirt he had on was just too sexy.

The way his hair fell over his eyes when he tilt his head up as beads of sweat ran down glistening on his neck like glazed syrup was a sight to see.

Jungkook... was definitely a sight to see.

The ash haired male- no longer being ash haired had already switched onto a caramel espresso brown shade earlier that morning, due to his roots growing back.

He watched Jungkook perform his hit lead single- My Time. The raventte switched his feet again, his gaze piercing as he rolled his body and shoulders simultaneously without breaking the seducing stare.

Just like Namjoon had analysed, the raventte's new album; Magic Shop- consisting of 7 tracks was a major hit in 22 countries, climbing straight up to the top Billboard chart and #1 spot in iTunes, beside the Asian charts and MelonCharts, while successfully achieving 56M views in the first 24hours on YouTube.

It had been two weeks, since the album dropped and the numbers wete only climbing further up and Taehyung couldnt help but feel proud. It was a weird sensation, but he genuinely felt happy for the younger.

Taehyung lightly sucked in a breath when Jungkook got down on the ground and grinded against the floor.

God- did he really have to do that?  Taehyung thought to himself as unholy images zipped past his mind.

"Oh, I will call ya, I will hol' ya
Oh I will
And yes you know, yes you know
Oh, I will call ya, I will touch ya
Oh, I will
And you know

Can I someday finna find my time? (Yeah)
Finna find my time (Yeah, oh, yeah)
Find my time (Someday finna find my time)

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh"

Taehyung let out his breath when the music stopped and the dancers broke out from their formation, dispersing around.

Jungkook slightly bowed to the crew and clapped with a shy smile as his other dancers cheered for him.

Taehyung stayed in his corner, not making any move towards the raventte while simply admiring the male from afar.

No longer possessing the beacon hair color, Jungkook couldnt find Taehyung- not among the camera crew or even the empty seats that were to be filled soon.