Fairy Lights and lovers

Chapter 49

[M]

____________________________________________

Taehyung moaned, his head thrown back.

"Ah- ah right there." Taehyung bit his lips from pain, his fingers scrunching the sheets beneath him.

"Mm...Ow! Ow-ffuc- Jungkook!" Taehyung yelped, his eyes shooting open to glare at the raventte who smiled sheepishly in return

"Hehe sorry" Jungkook licked his lips "your moans are distracting me..."

Taehyung clicked his tongue "now's not the time to get horny. Get on with it-"

Jungkook mumbled a formal 'yes' and went back to massaging Taehyung's calves, keeping his horny thoughts to himself.

Jungkook lovingly tended to massaging his boyfriend's legs- yes, boyfriend.

Jungkook, just like he had promised inwardly to himself, took Taehyung on a date to their favorite hilltop region where they had spent countless nights eating McDonald's while stargazing- that's, where Jungkook asked Taehyung to be his boyfriend. It was emotional and they both cried mid-proposal --- but what's new?

Taehyung and Jungkook immediately had turned into the most sappy lovey-dovey couple that couldnt keep their hands to themselves even for a second, which was the cause for most of Jimin's mental breakdowns with him yelling 'GUYS! GET A FUCKING ROOM GODDAMIT!' a hundred times a hour.

Single Jimin.

Classic Jimin.

Anyway, it had been nearly two weeks since they had labelled themselves on a boyfriend-term-relationship, taking a step forward together in life.

It had been three months since the Seoul Tour Concert and the day, Taehyung and Jungkook got back together. However, Jungkook soon had to leave after the makeup as his tour was still on, putting another gap of 2 months of not seeing Taehyung.

But ever since he had arrived, three weeks ago- Taehyung and Jungkook were inseparable.

Taehyung got his job back at BigHit Entertainment, so did Jimin at a better dance studio. Jin got promoted in the attorney field. Yoongi's application was no longer on hold and Yoonji was finally recovering, being able to walk without the crutches.

Most of things was falling back into pieces and Taehyung couldnt be more happier, for all of it to happen while he was in the arms of his boyfriend.

Ofcourse, Jungkook faced a lot of criticism from the media and the netizens- some of his fans left him, some ridiculed him, there was a lot more abusive malicious content on Social Media and Jungkook wasnt still sure of how to deal with all of it- yet, he kept going- not afraid to face the world, when a warm hand was twined in his own that encouraged him to take steps in life.

Jungkook was thankful, for Taehyung, for his parents, his friends and those of ARMY- the greater part of his family, that stayed back and supported him and his choices.

Jungkook was really thankful.

"Ow! Jungkook!" Taehyung yelped, snapping the raventte out of his thoughts.

The mop of mint hair rose up sitting upright with a scowl on his face.

And Jungkook was in a daze.

Taehyung looked so hot...

"Stop daydreaming! Ugh- what am I going to do with you?!" Taehyung subtly rolled his eyes, his cheeks heating with how Jungkook stared at him with adoration.