Mystery Man Mr. Kim

Chapter 25

[MS]

Edited

_

________________________________________

[MS]- Mild Smut WARNING

__________________________________________

"-Okay... I'll call you later- Ohmygod I'm sorry" Taehyung apologised as the man who bumped into him cursed at him.

Taehyung fastened his pace, his phone against his ear "Jimin!" He hissed "no- really... I'll call you later you dramatic bitch. I've to go now- I'm late! Bye!!"

Without letting the brunette reply on the other end, Taehyung hung up on Jimin.

So much for Jimin's known 'dumb-blond' personality trait.... he was proving it wrong these days.

Yeah... you guessed it right.

Taehyung's frequent disappearances from home has had raised a few questions from his friends... although none had voiced their thoughts yet- Taehyung was aware of his actions and its outcomes.

Thankfully, his friends werent the overly-protective types... they knew their boundaries but that didn't mean a very blunt Jimin wouldnt pop out from nowhere and call him at 7 in the morning and go like 'Hi Taehyungie- where are you? At Jungkook's?' with a generous amount of diabetic giggles.

Ofcourse, the brunette was just teasing and didnt know what he was saying was absolutely true cause that's exactly where Taehyung was at the moment- tangled in sheets of an empty bed... Jungkook's bed.

Taehyung sighed as he pressed the elevator button.

Taehyung knew he was juggling so much in his hands and it was only a matter of time before everything would collapse. A dangerous game... that's what Taehyung was playing.

He got off the elevator- some people greeted him smiling, to which he returned the gesture with a smile.

He slightly smoothed his hair as he stepped into the studio.

"Oh! There you are-" Hwasa said out loud as she spotted the male walk in.

"I'm sorry- I was caught in traffic" Taehyung lied because now why would he tell somebody that he was late because Jungkook intentionally drove slowly to piss him off?

"Hmm alright- but dont be late again- your spots can get switched.. you know that right?" Hwasa said crossing her arms and turning away.

"Yes ma'am... Thankyou" Taehyung grinned as he filled her trail.

This was his first shoot of the month- well, after he lost to Kai.

A popular Korean clothing line had come up requesting Taehyung to model for their brand with their other models. And Taehyung was thankful- Gucci or not, he was sure he would get there one day.

A man in 40s came upto him and shook his hand "Ah- Mr Kim Taehyung- I'm so glad I finally got to meet you personally. I am a huge fan"

Taehyung smiled at the compliment and bowed slightly- however his eyes drifted off to a pair of curious ones that were fully blown.

Taehyung cleared his throat and looked back at the man to avoid the obvious confusion and discomfort.

It didnt help much- the woman still stared at him like he had stolen her kidneys.