12. Trouble

Allison's P.O.V

We were driving by a lot, we saw a yellow and a gray mustang. There were seven Socs. I figured they were just hanging out, so we kept driving. But we drove a little bit slower so we could see what was happening.
The Socs were all in a sorta circle formation. They were smiling. I noticed something on the ground. It was a jacket, a jean jacket.
Dally must of noticed it too, he stopped the car instantly. He hopped out of the car, and ran to the jacket. I wasn't to far behind him. The jacket was kinda far from the Soc circle, so they didn't notice us.
Dally grabbed the jacket, then took off running towards the Socs. I followed him, but I was still a ways away. Dally had a raging mad look. I got a little closer. Now I saw why Dally had the look of murder on his face.
It was Johnny. Little poor, innocent, quiet Johnny. Johnny had been jumped by a few Socs a while back, scared him half to death. He had never been the same, and now here he stood surrounded by not one, two, three, but seven Socs.
Dally ran in as fast as he could, he didnt care how risky, stupid, or dumb it was. He was determined to help Johnny, even if it meant risking his own health. He would do it, because he was Johnny's friend no his family.

" Hey what do y'all idiot kids want? " Dally yelled running up to them.

" Why we gotta tell you? " one of the Socs said.

" Cause that's my friend you got over there. " Dally said pointing over to Johnny.

" Who, the little grease. " the Soc said as he looked over at me. It was the Soc that had jumped me and Johnny the other night, the same one I ran into at the cafe.

" Oh look, he brought the greasy braud. " one of the other Socs who had also assisted in jumping me and Johnny. The other Socs laughed.

" I ain't no greasy braud!! " I yelled back at them. Right there and then everything inside me started to burn. These guys were already pestering us, and as if one time wasn't enough they tried to jump Johnny for a second time. They were hurting my friends and me.

" Let him go right now!! " I yelled at the Soc.

" What are you going to do, it's a little girl and her friend against seven boys. " he said chuckling. I couldn't hold it anymore, this guy was bothering me.

" There my family!! " I yelled as I punched him straight in the face. I had never hit anyone, especially not like that. I was surprised at myself, I could tell Dally was surprised too. Johnny just looked scared and shocked.
The Soc slightly moved back and rubbed his cheek. The other Socs were just staring, up until Dally punched one of them. He was smaller, so he fell to the ground. I knew Johnny was frightened, and there was a Soc standing right in front of him. I ran over to Johnny, the Soc tried to grab me but I ducked under his arm then kicked him in the back. He fell slightly forward.

" Hey. " I said smiling.

" Hey. " Johnny said looking back at me with a small smile. We glanced over to Dally, it looked like he had already taken three Socs down. Plus the one I kicked. So we had the uper hand on the matter, at least over four out of the seven Socs.
The Soc I had kicked was now back on his feet, and behind Johnny. I knew we had to help Dally. He was tough, but even so everyone needs help occasionally.
So I quickly ran over to the Soc behind Johnny, and I tried to kick him. He grabbed my leg and held on to it, I was losing my balance. I fell to the ground, it was muddy and dirty. I got back up after a second or two tho. Then before I could do anything, he grabbed me and I couldn't move.
I squirmed in his arms, but couldn't break free. He started to squeeze harder, I couldn't breath.

" Hey, let her go man!! She didnt do nothin. " I faintly heard Johnny yell.

" Not gonna happen. " the Soc said in return to Johnny's command. Johnny got a little closer, so he could get me free from the Socs grip. The Soc noticed and pulled out a switchblade. He helled it to my neck.
I felt the blade slowly move across my neck, it wasn't enough pressure to do any damage tho. I faintly saw Johnny stop moving and he just stood there.

" Get any closer, and the braud may go home with a new cut. " the Soc said, pushing the blade a little harder on my neck. I made a small screaming noise. Johnny just stood there. I could tell he was trying to think of what to do.
I glanced over at Dally, he had taken two more Socs down. Dally had managed five Socs, and I couldn't manage one. If the one who was currently threatening my life had stayed on the ground, we would of only had to deal with one more Soc.
But because I couldn't manage one Soc, there was now two Socs left. I didnt know how I was going to get out of this. I noticed Johnny slowly reaching towards his back pocket. He was going to grab his switchblade.
I had to distract the Soc so Johnny would have a opportunity to get to the Soc with his blade. So I tried to bite the Soc, knowing I wouldn't be able to. But it was a distraction, so I did it. The Soc was too busy trying to get me to stop, to notice Johnny slowly getting closer. I had freed my self by now.
Johnny went to scratch the Soc, but the Soc noticed at the last second. The Socs arm flew back, the one with the switch. The next thing I knew everything got worse.