A/N

Congratulations!! You made it to the end of the story. Thank you so much for reading, and all your support. This was my first ever story, and it probably wasn't the best. If anyone was confused on why the posting schedule changed, it was because I finished my story, and decided to change it. Also there was a period of time when my Wattpad was glitching, causing some of my story parts to not upload. I tried to fix it, but nothing was working. Eventually I deleted Wattpad, and it hopefully permanently fixed it. Besides that, I do have future story ideas, so expect more.
Now for the big question. I'm willing to write a part two, so let me now if that's something you would want. If not, that's fine. I would need at least five to ten coments wanting to continue. I would love to write a part two. I love all of these characters, and " The Outsiders ", and I love to write.
If you have any suggestions or critiques, feel free to let me know, I would love to know how to better my stories. Please just keep everything kind and respectful. I am free to write any stories, so if there's something you want to read let me know. However, everything must be family friendly.
Thank you so so so much for reading, it means a lot. This was my first story, and I didn't expect it to do as well as it has. Thanks again, I love you guys. Stay gold. ♡♡♡