13. Explanation

Allison's P.O.V

I felt a pain in my side. I looked down to see blood rushing through, and down my shirt. Turns out on instinct, I got in front of Johnny and blocked the blade from hitting him.
The Soc stood there with a surprised look.

" You dumb jerk!! " Johnny yelled. I fell to my knees. Dally came running over, along with 3 Socs who were all beat up. The pain hurt really bad, but I tried not to show it too much.

" I, I didn't mean to. " the Soc said, he was probably only fourteen or fifteen.

" Yeah right!! " Dally snapped back. The Soc was starting to tear up, he was just a kid.

" All you dumb Socs ever do, is cause trouble!! " Dally yelled. I wanted to stop Dally from yelling so much, but I couldn't get any words out. I just sat there helpless, while they continued to bicker.

" It was a accident I didn't mean to stab her, it was just my natural instinct of self defense. The other kid was behind me and I whipped around, and accidentally stabbed her. I'm sorry. " the Soc said trying to talk while holding in his tears.

" Yeah well, why dont you just leave. You've done enough damage!! " Dally yelled looking at all the Socs. All the Socs ran to help the other Socs up, and then left.
I started to get up, but the pain was too much to bare. I fell back to my knees, Johnny and Dally at my side.

" Stupid Socs, all they do is cause trouble. " Dally mumbled under his breath.

" Ali, we need to get you help. " Johnny said trying to help me up.

" No. " I managed to say.

" What, but your bleedin and you just got stabbed. " Johnny said in shock.

" I know, but I'll be fine. It's not a major wound, just a lot of pain. I'll be fine, besides I couldn't afford any medical help. " I said finally standing up with help from Dally.

" You sure man, your bleedin pretty bad? " Dally said putting his arm around me to help me walk.

" I'm fine. " I said starting to walk towards the car.

" Oh, here's you jacket Johnny. " Dally said handing Johnny his jacket.

" Thanks " Johnny said taking the jacket and putting it on. We got back to the car, and got in. Dally was driving, and Johnny was in the backseat with me. We pulled up to the Curtis house.

" Dont we need to take Ali home? " Johnny said confused.

" This is my home now, well sorta. " I said getting out of the car with Dally's help.

" What about Lyla and your mom? " Johnny said getting out of the car behind me.

" Lyla's here, and my mom died a few nights back. " I said as I walked towards the front porch of the Curtis house. Johnny stopped walking, and just stood there.

" I'm sorry Ali, I didnt know. " Johnny said looking at his feet. I looked behind me at him.

" It's okay, come on. " I said smiling. We all walked up the porch, and Dally knocked on the door. Pony answered.

" Gosh darn what happened Ali!! " he said surprised

" I got stabbed. " I said.

" Well would y'all get in here!! " he said pulling Dally and me inside.

" Oh hey Johnny, want to come in? " Pony said noticing Johnny.

" Sure. " he said quietly walking in. Soda was already running around trying to find bandages.

" I'm fine Soda, it just a little stab wound!! " I yelled as he frantically ran around the room.

" Exactly, it's a flipping stab wound!! " Soda yelled back. I rolled my eyes at Soda's remark. Everyone sat down and waited for Soda to come back with the bandages.
Soda finally found the bandages. I held my shirt up where the wound was, Which was about three inches from my bellybutton. Soda put some medicine on a bandage and put it over the wound. Then he rapped about my whole rib cage area with a white bandage, I guess to stop the bleeding.

" Now that Ali's taken care of, will someone explain what happened. " Soda said standing up, and crossing his arms.

" Well basically Ali and I were coming back from the store, when we saw a group of Socs. We thought maybe they were just hanging out, so we drove by but a little slower. Then I noticed Johnny's jacket on the grass. So I stopped the car, and we both jumped out. I grabbed Johnny's jacket then ran over to the group of Socs, Ali was following me. Then I started to fight some of the Socs. I didnt see what happened to Ali, but I ran over to her and she was all bloody. Then we yelled at the Socs, and they left. Then we left. " Dally said.

" Adding to Dally's story, basically while he was off fighting the other Socs. Johnny and I were dealing with another Soc. I had kicked the Soc and he fell, but he got up a few seconds later. I knew we needed to help Dally, so I tried to kick the Soc. But he caught my leg, and I lost my balance so I fell. I got back up, and the Soc grabbed me. Then he pulled a blade on me, and held it to my neck. I noticed Johnny trying to get his switch so I tried to bite the Soc, so he let me go. That's when Johnny tried to minurly injure the Soc, but he saw Johnny. His arm that held the blade swung back and almost hit Johnny, but I got in front of it at the last second. So I got stabbed, then we came here. " I said looking at everyone.

" Wow, and it doesn't hurt? " Darry asked looking puzzled.

" Well I just got stabbed, so it hurts but I'm trying not to think about it too much. " I said looking at the bandages.
Just then Lyla and Pony came walking in looking confused.