37. Fighting Back

Allison's P.O.V

He wasnt moving very fast, but I assumed that was intentional. He continued to come closer I couldn't do anything in advance, because I didn't know what he was planning.

" Oh girly, you're a pain in the butt. " he said as he stopped and looked down at me. He was a lot taller, so he was towering over me. When your a 5'8 girl, and there's a 6'1 boy standing over you, it's quite intimidating. I tried not to let that bother me though.

" That's the point, you ain't much better though bud. " I said glaring up at him.

" Why are you such a pest? " he asked.

" I could ask the same for you, and maybe If you didnt bother me, I wouldn't be such a pest!! " I yelled. He pushed me backwards, and I tripped on a rock behind me, and fell.
I fell on my arm at the wrong angle, and it hurt. It didn't hurt unbearably, so I knew it wasnt sprained or broken, but it was still pretty painful. I tried not to let it distract me though. The boy kicked me in the throat.

" That should keep you quiet. " he said as he stared down at me in pain. I glanced over to the rumble it looked like most of the Socs had backed out, but there was still a good fifteen.
I managed to get up, but I wasn't too stable. I stared at the boy with a look of hatred, dead in the eyes. I gathered up some strength and kicked him right in the stomach, he fell back a few inches.
I grabbed a huge branch that had fallen off a tree, he looked at me with a look of concern and confusion. I hit him right in the shoulder with the branch. Then kicked him where it would hurt.

" Don't ever say anything about my family again!! " I yelled in his face as he fell to the ground. I started to walk away, and then he grabbed my foot. I fell down, but fought myself. He was stronger then me, and started to pull me back towards him. I squirmed and tried to get out of his grip, but he wasnt letting go.

" Who's going to stop me, huh? Who's going to save you? " he asked standing up, he had let go of my foot.

" What is your problem dude. What did I do to you? " I asked as I got up, and stood there facing him.

" Disrespected me. " he said as he tried to hit me.

" I didn't disrespect you, you disrespected me, and I defended myself. " I said moving out of the way. I hit him as hard as I could in the face, and by now he had a little bit of blood streaming down his face.
He didn't let that faze him though, so he took a swing at me. He hit me in the face, and my nose started to bleed. Other then when the other Soc stabbed me, this was the worst I had really ever been beaten.
He continued to punch and kick, then he hit me right on the side of my head. I started to get dizzy, then I fell to my knees, he pushed me over, and I saw a smile spread across his face, that was the last thing I saw before everything went black.
I woke up in a nice green and grassy feild, but I wasnt alone. My mom and Lyla were there, we were having a picnic. It all felt too familiar, then it hit me. This was my dream, but before it was in peices, now it's all together. Before it was like a script, and now it's the whole scene.
I awoke in the feild confused, and startled. My mom and Lyla looked at me like nothing had happened. I wasn't even wearing the same clothes, I had a nice floral sundress on.

" What's happening? " I asked.

" What do you mean baby? " my mom asked.

" Um, why am I here? " I asked ignoring her question.

" Ali, are you okay? " Lyla asked looking puzzled and concerned. I thought maybe I was dead, but if I was dead then Lyla wouldn't be here, she was still alive, right?

" Yeah, um, I'm fine. " I said as I looked around the feild. It was completely open, green, and kinda deserted. I didn't see anything or anyone else. It was honestly beutiful though. I turned back to Lyla and my mom, but they engulfed me in a hug before I could do anything.

" You've come this far, now's not your time baby. Keep fighting, there's no point in dying now, you got a lot to live for. Just know I love you. " I heard my mom whisper in my ear.

" I love you too. " I mumbled slowly. Then before I could blink, I was back laying on the ground with that boy staring down at me. I looked up at him, and he looked surprised and kinda freaked out. I stood up, and stared at him. He just looked at me with a blank stare.

" I'm, I'm getting tired of dealing with you. I, I need to get rid of you once and for all. I'm going to make sure you and you greasy friends get what the deserve, nothing. " he stuttered to say.
I kicked him in the shen, then punched him in the face. I grabbed the tree branch that I had used earlier. The rumble must of been over, because all the greasers were staring at me, but I didnt pay attention.

" Not over my dead body. " I said, and I acted like I was going to hit him with the branch. Then right before it hit him, I dropped it on him. He looked up at me in shock.

" What, " he started to say, before I cut him off.

" Listen bud, I dont feel like going through court for murder, and I'm quite sick of you. Take this as a warning, get lost. " I calmly said crossing my arms. He hopped up really quick, and ran away, occasionally looking back at me.