30. Socs House

Allison's P.O.V

" Alright, I guess that'll be what happens. " I said kinda sad and kinda happy.

" Okay, go back inside I gotta go let the Socs know. " Dally said standing up straight, so he wasn't up against the wall.

" What, no!! I want to come. " I said stubbornly.

" No. " Dally said walking down the porch.

" C'mon Dally, what if they decide to play dirty, and try to kill you then and there. " I said defending my argument.

" Go tell the two nimrods, and come get in the car, before I leave, and you can come. " Dally said walking to the car. I quickly opened the front door.

" Be back in a minute!! " I yelled into the house. I heard Soda start to question, but I ignored him and shut the door. I ran to the car and shut the gate as I walked out, then I got into the car.

" Well done. I thought those extra Dairy Queen visits would slow you down. " Dally said jokingly starting the car. I playfully elbowed him in the shoulder.

" Really Dallas, beside you know you wouldnt leave without me. " I said smirking.

" Let's not test that theory. " Dally said returning my smirk with a small laugh. We started to drive away, and I looked out the window. I wasnt sure where we were going, but I didnt mind, I felt safe.
Dallas Winston was there, the toughest, meanest, and most intimidating greaser I knew. I knew if anything were to happen, Dally wouldnt let anything happen to us. I came to protect Dally, but if there was ever a situation, it would definitely be the other way around.
It was around 5 : 45 and it was kinda dark. I noticed that we were in the Socs neighborhood, and there were a few Socs walking up and down the street. Dally and I drove for about three more minutes, then we pulled into a drive way.
The drive way was connected to a house, at least two or three story's, and it looked like it had a pool, and there was three mustang's in the driveway. It was definitely a Soc house, no doubt. The real question was why were we there.

" What are we doin here Dal? " I asked looking at the house.

" This is where two of the main Socs who threatened me lives, they're brothers. " Dally said turning the car off.

" Oh, they gave you their address? " I asked.

" Yeah, now c'mon. Stay close to me no matter what, alright? I dont know what they have planned. " Dally said looking really serious.

" Alright. " I said, looking as serious as I could so he knew I understood. We got out of the car and started to walk up to the Socs front porch. I made sure to stay close to Dally. I knew there were other Socs looking at us confused from the sidewalk, but I tried to ignore them.
Dally knocked on the door, then took a quick look at me. I think he was trying to tell me to be ready, and prepared for anything, since he didnt know what he was getting us into. Two Socs answered the door, and I guessed they were the two who Dally had been threatened by.

" Hey Matthew, look at what we got here. It's the grease from the other night, the one that gave you the black eye. " the Soc who opened the door said.

" Yeah, I know. How could I forget. " the Soc, who I'm guessing was Matthew, said looking angry.

" He brought a greasy lookin' braud with him. " the Soc said. I knew it was better if I just kept my mouth shut, and let Dally do the talking.

" Hey man, we ain't lookin for no trouble. I just came to tell you my decision. " Dally said putting both hands up.

" Yeah, let's hope you made the right decision grease. " the Soc said pulling a switchblade out, and opening the blade. I watched Dally, he didnt seem worried in the slightest.

" Well, what's the decision grease. " Matthew said.

" I'll take the rumble option, at least if I lose, I get plenty of kicks before I die. I mean literall kicks and punches on y'all's stupid faces. Laughs and entertainment too, of course. " Dally said smirking his signature smirk.

" Whatch your words grease or Caden and I, will have to cut your life a few years short. " Matthew said.

" Alright, whatever you say. We're leaving. " Dally said turning around. I turned to follow him.

" Hey broad!! " I heard Caden yell. I turned around.

" What? " I mumbled so quiet, I doubt they heard me.

" What are you doin' hangin around with trash, like that grease. " Caden said nodding at Dally. I decided to speak up.

" He ain't trash. " I said, but my voice cracked because I was kinda nervous.

" Yes he is, you should hang around with better. " Caden said reaching out and grabbing my arm. That for some reason made me mad.

" Hey, get your hands off me!! First of all, dont touch me. Second of all, Dally's my friend and he ain't no trash. Third of all, the only trash around here, is the two trash bags I see right in front of me!! " I snapped at them. Even though he was behind me, I knew Dally was surprised.

" Why you little, " Caden started, then Dally cut him off.

" Hey, save it for the rumble. Besides as I said, we're leaving. " Dally said as he grabbed my arm, and put his arm over my shoulder, then looked over his shoulder at the two. I was confused, but I went with Dally's little scene, and just played along.
I heard the two Soc boys slam the door. We walked the whole way back to the car, in the same way. Then as soon as we were sure that they were gone, we immediately separated. We both got into the car, and started to drive back to the Curtis house. There were still Socs staring at us as we left. I prepared my self for the next few days, knowing they wouldnt be easy.