Cowardly /Mike Wheeler

Y/ N was thinking about Mike Wheeler again. Mike was a nice boy with curly black hair which drove y/n crazy.

Y/N walked over to the window and reflected on her deserted surroundings. She had always loved sunny Hawkins with its robust, regurgitated rivers. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel happy.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was a cowardly figure of Mike Wheeler.

Y/N gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a lovable, thoughtful girl, with a skinny body, red cheeks and blonde hair. Her friends saw her as an angel. She even helped everyone find Will and that was when Mike knew he liked Y/N.

But not even a lovable person who had helped search for a lost boy., was prepared for what Mike had in-store today.

Mike was never really shy and cowardly around people but when it came to Y/N he was just a big coward which really confused him.

As Y/N stepped outside and Mike came closer, she could see the shy smile on his face.

Mike gazed with the affection at Y/N, he'd never felt this way before. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you Y/n."

Y/n looked back, even more confident."Mike, I love you too," she replied.

They looked at each other with shocked feelings. They both loved each other how could this be possible! Y/n could see Mike's eye-glazing towards her lips. Oh my god, could this be happening her first kiss! What do you even have to do!Y/N thoughts were interrupted by Mike's soft lips on her lips.

Their lips were just in sync, y/n didn't know how she was doing it but she enjoyed it a lot. Mike's hand slithered to her waist.

"Hey Mike, You wanna pla-"They heard Dustin say."Oh my god my eyes, they burn!"They pulled away shocked, but after a couple seconds, they realized Dustin had just walked in on them. It was not really his fault, they were in the garden.

"Sorry Dustin, Mate, "This was all Mike could spit out. He rubbed the back of his neck."All I wanted to play was Dungeons and dragons, Wills being Will the wise but I see you are busy!"He said at first angry, but then he kinda just laughed at the end.

Dustin just left."Do you wanna come in?"Y/n said sweetly.

The end!

A/n I hope you enjoyed my first story please tell me if I have made any mistakes!

A/n 2020 update oh my god this is terrible I have Grammarly now that will help me xD