Stan the man x reader

Pairing: Stan Uris x Reader

Summary: Stan the Man doesn't like when people hit on his girl.

Warning: Henry Bowers being a little shit and also degradation/degrading language. I do not condone speech like this of any kind, but it is used for the sake of the plot.

________

"Hey sweet cheeks."

You rolled your eyes as soon as you heard the all too familiar voice. Henry Bowers.

The infamous mullet wearing asshole.

The guy who got a kick out of bullying your friends and boyfriend.

The guy that tried to murder one of your best friends.

The guy that would not stop hitting on you.

"Hello," you replied in a monotone voice. You continued putting away your books when all of a sudden someone slammed the locker door shut.

Letting out a small yelp, you jumped back to avoid getting your hand crushed. You glared at the boy in front of you as he laughed in amusement.

"Awww, don't worry sugar lips, I would never hurtcha."

"Riiiight," you muttered under your breath, recalling a moment from a long time ago where he did 'almost' kill you.

But apparently, he doesn't remember so it obviously never happened.

"Anyway, what are you doing later tonight? Maybe we could, uh," he licked his lips. "Go to my place?"

Your face quickly morphed into one of disgust, shaking your head.You couldn't believe he was saying this

"Sorry, I can't. I've got a lot of geometry homework and I have a test to study for tomorrow."

It was true, you did have geometry homework. But no test. You just needed an excuse to get away from Bowers.

"C'mon, I'm sure you'll be fine. You're smart as hell anyway," he winked.

You were about to reply when you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist. You watched as Henry's face slowly melted into anger, glaring at someone behind you.

Turning around, you found none other than your amazing boyfriend Stanley Uris. Smiling widely, you stood on your toes and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. He turned his head towards you, smiling softly and gazing at you with nothing but love.

That changed when he looked back up at Henry.

"Get lost Bowers, can't you take a hint? She doesn't want to go with you and she's obviously taken."

Henry's eyebrows furrowed, taking a menacing step towards the two of you.

"What did you say, you pathetic Jew," he spat.

You felt Stan tense up at that and quickly reached down and grabbed his hand, rubbing small circles onto it.

"I said, get lost. She's mine, you dickhead."

Henry took another step forward and shoved Stan back into the lockers.

"Watch your back, faggot. You got a lot coming for you." Shoving Stan back one more time, Henry took off storming down the hall.

Rushing towards Stan, you helped him up, making sure he was okay.

"You didn't have to do that," you mumbled, loud enough for only Stan to hear.

"Of course I did! He was treating you like a piece of meat and I couldn't just stand by and let him do it."

"Yeah, but you could've gotten hurt!" You argued back.

Stan sighed and wrapped you in a big hug, resting his chin on top of your head.

"Even if I do get hurt, it'll be worth it for you."

He kissed the top of your head and you two pulled away, grabbing your bags.

"So, what do you want to do?"

"Ice cream?"

"Ice cream."

The two of you walked out of school, hand in hand. You had the best boyfriend in the whole world and you wouldn't change it for anything.