Natural - Bill Skarsgard x Reader

Summary: Imagine Bill seeing you interact with little Jackson on set and realizing he wants to have kids with you.

"Are you sure you'll be alright?" Bill asked with an adorable frown as he looked down at you and you chuckled, rolling your eyes.

"Bill you don't have to worry about me, I already have an amazing company!" you grinned, turning to look at Jackson who was barely able to hold all of the comics in his small hands.

"You two will get along perfectly fine." he breathed out with a small chuckle and you giggled after looking at your small fan and then back at your boyfriend.

"We already are." you winked "Come on now, go be a big scary clown and don't get all messy with the blood, children are not like eating chicken and you know it. Bones are bigger and there usually is a whole lot more blood, cause you practically eat them alive and yeah." you leaned in and pecked his lips as he laughed at you.

"You're so weird." he made a funny face but still looked at you with adoration.

"But that's why you love me." you breathed out, your hands resting on his chest "And if you need any tips on red lipstick I am always here, baby." you winked with a giggle and he chuckled.

"You are... amazing." he breathed out, cupping your face before fully kissing you on the lips.

"Come go and make me proud, not that I already am not." you pressed your lips on his cheek as he nodded his head with an adorable smile.

"Absolutely." he said before glancing down at Jackson that had approached you "And you promise to take care of her for me, right buddy?" he grinned as he knelt in front of the little boy.

"Yes!" he exclaimed, grinning up at you and then Bill, making your heart melt; especially when your boyfriend ruffled his hair.

"That's my boy!" he encouraged "And remember-" he said with a serious but still playful face, as he pointed a finger at him "Don't let her float, alright?"

"Absolutely not!" he shook his head stubbornly, trying to look brave and strong but in his age it was simply the most cute and sweet sight you'd ever seen "I'll protect her from Penny!" he chuckled and Bill laughed, nodding his face.

"Atta boy!" he raised his hand but Jackson couldn't high five him because he was holding all the comics.

"Here let me take them." you said softly, helping the little boy so that he could give a high five to his best friend.

"Alright, then." Bill winked at Jackson who laughed "Time to go." he breathed out, pecking your lips once more because he clearly didn't want to pull away and leave.

"Go Bill, don't worry I will make sure to not flat without you." you winked and he laughed, leaning in your ear to whisper.

"We both know that for you Penny would definitely make an exception, and floating would get an entirely different meaning." he kissed your cheek.

"Oh I can definitely understand and remember from last night." you whispered back, winking as with a final laugh and a goodbye to Jackson he pulled away and practically ran to get his makeup done because he was already very late.

"Alright then, let's go to your trailer mister. You can get to ask anything you want about (Y/s/n) and it shall be my greatest pleasure to answer." you said with a smile as the little boy grinned enthusiastically.

"Let's go!"

~*~

The entire day while your boyfriend was working you spent your time with Jackson and some of the kids when they didn't have any filming to do. You loved how excited Jackson was about everything, especially when he got to ask you questions about your character and then Iron Man, and Captain America and the rest of the superheroes as well as the actors that you got to work with. His eyes would sparkle every time you talked to him about the fun you'd have on set with them and he was always eager to ask about how it would all work out considering the comics he had read, and oh they were quite a lot.