Dreams/Noah Schnapp Part 1

One Loving summer day at L.A you see the most Caring creature you have ever seen. His name is Noah Schnapp, and every move He makes just turns you on more and more. You nudge your best friend Finn Wolfhard and say, "Wow, that has to be the sexiest body I have ever seen. Suddenly, He looks in your direction and starts walking right towards you!!! He says, "I noticed you staring at me from over there. I just had to tell you, that I think you are so stunning, and was wondering if you'd like to go to the park?" With a stupid smile on your face you say, " Of course! " and go with them. When you finally get to the park, He moves closer to you, and gives you the biggest kiss ever. The two of you are passionately kissing, when you feel a something hit you on the back of the head. You open your eyes to find out it's all a dream, but there is a note left next to your bed.

It read: Y/N a cute boy would like you to come to the park near the stranger things set. Don't worry Mr Finn Wolfhard will pick you up. You don't even need to dress up you would look beautiful in anything.

Y/n looks up at the note at smiles. She got dressed in a cute short dress and by the time she had just finished putting five mints in her mouth she heard a honk from outside her house. She saw Finn in his little mini and hopped in.

"Why do we look so nice today Miss L/n?"Finn smirked while driving to the park. You looked at Finn and he just smirked knowing he had made you blush. After that, it was silence for the whole journey. When Y/N arrived she go out the car and waved to Finn.Y/N was really nervous she didn't even know who this person was! She walked through the park to see a boy with a rose in his hand.

IT WAS NOAH!! What he liked me, I was literally having a dream about him last night."Hello beautiful!"He spoke handing you the rose.

An hour had passed of you chatting about the note and other stuff. He kept looking at Y/n slowing leaning in.

A/n ooo cliffhanger btw I don't know why but the writing is a little weird so I'm so sorry about that feel free to request stuff x