Imagine Bill letting it slip that you are dating during an interview.

A/n I decided to do a Bill Skarsgard imagine cause whats not to love about Bill! XD

"So here we also have a photo of-" Jimmy paused, taking a look at the screen, just like Bill, and the entire audience that went crazy and started cheering and clapping the moment they saw you.

Bill himself chuckled as he took in the sight of you looking stunning as ever in your red dress, standing on your tiptoes even if you were wearing high heels to kiss his cheek; one hand on his chest and the other on your shoulder as he had an arm wrapped around your waist and the other cupping your cheek.

He didn't even know how they had managed to snap that photo because it wasn't exactly in front of the cameras. You had mostly been standing on the side with his brothers, and great friends of yours, and he had rushed to you to get that good luck kiss. He didn't expect there to be evidence of that so he was glad he'd kept himself from kissing you properly on the lips.

"(Y/n) and you." he completed with a smile, glancing for a moment at the enthusiastic audience "You two-" he turned back to the actor "You two are great friends right? I'm- I'm just asking because that could, you know, be misinterpreted by some." he motioned to the photo, giving a look at the audience and everybody laughed at that.

"Well, yeah. Yeah, (Y/n) and I have known each other for about seven years, seven close to eight I think." he nodded his head with a fond smile "We met on the set of Thor, I uh was visiting my father there and you know, it's impossible to just walk by a woman like her." he said with an adorable laugh and the crowd cheered once more "We clicked from the first moment, she didn't have a scene that day and so we ended up talking about so many things that I- I think it was probably-" he giggled "It was probably two in the morning when they asked us if we were going to be staying at one of the trailers or not. They- they sort of had to gather everything."

"W-wait so how long have you been talking?" Jimmy leaned on his chair as Bill chuckled.

"Well uh hours, I know it has been for hours." he nodded his head "But none of us minded it, I think that's how we've eventually come to this. It's almost been eight years yet it feels like that first day, we-" he laughed "That's how we are."

"Hmh and that is indeed great. And she- she was there to congratulate you for your newest movie, right?" he asked once more and Bill nodded his head.

"Yeah." he licked his lips "She knew how nervous I was about this, she's been there ever since I got the role and started preparing for Pennywise that it feels like she went through this along with me too." he explained "We took a couple photos on the red carpet as well, I think- I think those should be there too?"

"Uh yes we- we have a few." Jimmy nodded his head, glancing at the screen as another photo was shown of the two of you and his brothers, soon followed by another one of just the two of you posing for the photographers.

"It was certainly a great surprise for the fans and everybody else." Jimmy noted "And the dress, red, did she wear that on purpose?"

"Well, yeah because of the balloon and all. She- she is a tease, more than you can imagine!" he laughed "That's- That's why I think she's such good friends with Alexander."

"Alexander, your brother, they've- they've been in a few movies together too, Tarzan more recently. Uh yes those two are always fooling around like kids, we've seen that, but we know (Y/n) is really great with all of your family, right?"

"Oh yah absolutely, we- we all love her. She's spent many holidays and vacations with us and- and Christmas with us on top of it and has survived all of them, that really really makes her special in my father's eyes! And all of ours to behonest!" he said with a chuckle and nod of his head.

"Christmas with the Skarsgards, I think- I think this should be her next movie huh?" Jimmy said with a laugh and Bill nodded his head with a grin "And have you all star in it, I'm sure it would be real fun. Oh speaking of which-" Jimmy cleared his throat "You didn't tell us what her reaction was to Pennywise?"

"Oh that- that is an interesting story." Bill chuckled "Uhm I think we were on the third month of filming and she wanted to visit earlier but she had some filming to do herself, but she finally found the opportunity to and- and she told me she was waiting on set for me and we had made it on purpose so that she could see me in full- full costume, you know? All killer clown mood and everything, and I was going to try and keep the act as much as could."

"So, what happened?"

"Well, we had agreed she wouldn't see any photos online so really that was the first time she saw me. I walked up to her from behind, laughing you know that- that laugh I have for Pennywise and the moment she turned around she stared at me with wide eyes. I uh spoke to her, I remember I was fully in character for like a minute when talking to her. And- and when I stopped she looked at me with wide eyes-" he tried to mimic you in that moment "And she said 'Oh my God' and for a moment I thought, like, should I probably stop? It could possibly be too much to take, you know in person but what happened next was not how I thought it would turn out."

"Why? What happened?"

"She- she grinned at me, that beautiful smile of hers, and just said 'You- You're adorable!' and I certainly stared at her in shock for a few minutes." he said with a chuckle as the audience laughed and clapped while Jimmy stared at him with a perplexed smile.

"Adorable? Did she really call you adorable? Although you looked like, well, that!"

"I know right?! It certainly caught me by surprise, in the end I just burst into laughter because, well, she is adorable but-but after seeing the movie she confessed to me that I was as scary as I could possibly be! She didn't find me that cute after that but- I will at least take she considers me cute as I am without anything on so yeah." he confessed with a shy, but also sly, smile and the audience clapped more.

"Of course, of course she is and I think- this response will forever be remembered!" Jimmy laughed, shaking his head in disbelief "As the piece of information you just shared." he added with a chuckle as Bill laughed.

"Yeah, but you know things like that just make me love her even more!" Bill shrugged softly and Jimmy nodded his head.

"Love huh? Some- some would like a more detailed description of that to be honest."

"I'd love to but I think if I do go into detail I'll- I'll end up sleeping on the couch tonight." he said with a laugh and the audience immediately cheered. It was just what they wanted to hear after all.