We'll talk tomorrow.(Billy x reader)

Word Count: 1,838

Warnings: Implied smut, Swearing, (a little bit of angst at the end?)

Pairings: Billy Hargrove X You

Summary: In the early stages of your relationship with the Keg King himself, you happen across information that may change things.

When you parked next to Billy Hargrove in the spring of '84 you never thought anything would come of it, but when you found him pummelling Tommy H. on the side of your 1970 Ford Escort you knew you'd finally have to interact with him.

"Stop, stop! What the hell do you to think you're doing?!" Pulling the two apart, you glared at both of them. Billy, only four inches taller than you was breathing hard and was wiping away the blood that was falling into his eye. Tommy, who was half a foot taller than you, was already having bruised bloom across his face and his lips were cut in several different places because of the chunky rings Billy was wearing.

"He was talking to Carol behind my back." Tommy snarled, stepping closer to you and jabbing a finger in the direction of his opponent.

"And you think beating Billy up is going to fix it?!" You replied, pushing him away from you with your pointer finger, "take a walk, Thomas."

"But he had no right to be talk—"

"Take a walk. Thomas." You said, staring him down until he rolled his eyes and turned on his heel. You had known him since you were little fetuses, and while you had never been close with him, your gentle nature forced people to listen to you when you put your foot down.

You heard a barking chuckle from Billy, and your head whipped towards him with a fire in your eyes. "You." You growled, stalking up to him and stopping once you got toe-to-toe with the Alpha. "You had no right to beat his face in, you bastard. You were in the wrong. You had no right. We graduate in two months and then we're being sent out into the real world where there is no detention and no second chances. Grow. Up."

Since you had put Billy in his place, he couldn't stop thinking about you. He thought of the fire in your eyes, he thought how the power rolled off you in waves, and he thought how beautiful you and your spark would look on top of him. How much he would love to draw breathy moans from your throat, and how much he would love to make that fire spark in your eyes.

He could not stop thinking about you.

So when you walked past him without so much as a glance towards you, his eyes followed you until you were out of sight. They followed the way your hair bounced with every step, and the way your hips swayed, and GOD he wanted you and whatever he wanted, he got it. He pushed himself away from Tommy and Carol to follow you down the hall and when he got to your locker, he rested his hand above your head.

"Hey." He crooned.

"Um... Hello?" You said, raising an eyebrow and continuing to grab books that you needed for the day ahead of you. You knew he had stopped focusing on girls, and you knew his eyes followed you through the halls, so while you weren't too surprised when he approached you this morning it wasn't something that you exactly wanted. "Can I help you?" You asked, sighing and leaning against your locker and looking at him through your lashes.

"You kill me, you know that Y/L/N?" He sighed, pushing your hair behind your ear and pulling lightly in your turquoise dangly earring. You waved his hand away and fluffed your hair back over your ear despite the burning in your cheeks.

"I'm honestly not." You pushed past him and headed upstairs to your biology class. You knew he was following closely behind you, and you knew he was looking at your ass. "Take a picture dude, it'll last longer." You turned to him and glared down. He smiled widely and placed a hand on your hip, rubbing his thumb in circular motions.