Pick up lines/Dustin Henderson

Request: Can you do a Dustin x Reader where (they're older) and Dustin makes all these pick up line's to the reader but she always has a comeback and Dustin ends up getting advice for someone and instead talks to the reader without the pick-up lines and maybe a kiss happens? Also maybe Reader thinks Dustin's a bit cocky?"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven, Y/N" Dustin's cocky voice called out, you rolled your eyes, trying to hide the smile on your lips as you turned around to face him.

"Are you calling me satan, Henderson?" You raise an eyebrow at him, folding your arms across your chest. You watch the fear and confusions flash across his face just for a moment as he took in your words.

This was the daily exchange between the two of you, Dustin would say some dumb, cheesy pick-up line while you silently swoon and say a comeback. He was cocky and annoying, his pick up lines were overused and idiotic, but they still somehow made your heart sped up a bit and cause your cheeks to flush.

Dustin had a massive crush on you, he wanted nothing more than to be able to hold you close or kiss your cheek. He was definitely not as advanced in relationships as the others in the party, but he was trying his hardest.

He knew he needed to get some professional help, someone who was great with lines and relationships, Steve Harrington. Steve was back in town for a little while, visiting everyone from college. Dustin knew this was to perfect opportunity to ask for advice, so off he went.

Dusting went to Steve the next day, avoiding you so he wouldn't say anything else dumb. He rode his slightly to small bike to where he knew Steve would be, dropping the bike on the hard ground and rushing over to him. He could see Steve walking to his car, his brows furrowed and his mouth moving slightly. Dustin could hear Steve mumbling quietly to himself, chuckling a bit at him.

"Steve! I need you, buddy!" Dustin shouted out to him, watching Steve jump slightly.

"Huh? Are you okay? What's up?" Steve runs his hand through his hair, giving Dustin a soft smile.

Dustin went on to explain his current situation to him, telling Steve about the pick-up lines and cheesy jokes, about your kind eyes and gentle smile, about your witty comebacks and his slightly cocky attitude. He told Steve the whole "not caring" thing wasn't working, you weren't swooning over him like Steve told him you would.

"Why don't you just... talk to her. Not any pick-up lines, just-just you." Steve says to him watching Dustin's face contort into confusion.

"Just me? You want me to be just me in front of my crush?" Dustin's hands were flying around his face, Steve gave him a look.

"Yeah, be yourself kid."

And with that, he took off, going around the town trying to find you. He was going to try and actually talk to you, get to know you better. He saw you walking home with Max, laughing and smiling together. He could feel the butterflies in his stomach as he approached you.

"Son of a bitch." He mumbled to himself, dropping his bike once again and rushing over to you.

He watched as Max walked away, turning down the road next to you. He was breathing heavily as he caught up with you, the sun setting behind you made you seem angelic in the orange glow. He was speechless, heart pounding away in his chest.

"Henderson? What are you doing here?" You asked, noticing his stunned form. You cock an eyebrow at him, a small smirk on your lips.

"H-hey Y/N, can I walk home with you?" He asks gently, a smile spreading on his face when you nod your head.

The walk was full of vibrant conversations, he made you laugh till your stomach hurt and your eyes water. He was funny and nice, telling you story after story of all of his adventures. He let you complain about highschool, telling him about all the shitty teachers and ridicule hard tests you had to take in the following week.

You walk up the driveway to your house, Dustin following behind you slowly. You turn around to face him, a smile playing on your lips.

"Thanks for walking me home Henderson." You say sweetly, feeling your heart race in your chest.

"It was nothing Y/N..." He looked at the ground, hand reaching up, scratching at the back of his neck.

You take a step towards him, watching the way his gaze softens as he looks at you. You place a hand on his cheek, feeling the heat rise to it. Without a second thought, you press a chaste kiss to his lips.

"Have a good night Dustin." You smile as you walk away, turning to look over your shoulder once more.

He stood in shock for a moment before erupting into a grinning fool, he walked home with the smile never leaving his face.