Dreams/Noah Schnapp Part 2

A/n (Let's imagine your both 18 in this I know Noah is 15 ssooooo yea xD)

Noah was slowing leaning in.Y/n didn't know what to do so she froze. Noah swiped a finger across her cheek."One of your eyelashes has fallen. Quick make a wish!"Noah said.Y/N closed her eye's and blew. When she had finished blowing, she felt soft lips peck her cheeks.

Y/n quickly opened to see a blushing Noah. This time it was Y/n turn to blush."I really like you Y/n like like like you!"Noah spoke out of breath."That's a lot of likes!"Y/n giggled. This giggled really made Noah feel warm inside, it made him get butterflies.

"Well you will be happy to hear, I really like like you too."She said copying what Noah had said.Y/N lent forward to kiss Noah on the cheek but Noah had changed his mind and turned his head.

Their lips connected like magnets.Y/n was shocked and gasped a little bit. This caused Noah to smirk during the kiss. The kiss was slow and passionate because Noah's only a smol bean. (Sorry I had to put that in ^-^).They pulled away at the same time not wanting to stop but they both knew they had to.

All a sudden they both started to laugh out loud. By this time, filming was finished at the stranger things set. Noah and y/n heard footprints running towards them but that didn't stop them from laughing. Nothing could stop them.

Finn, Joe, Charlie and Millie came running towards them wanting to know what had happened. They saw them rolling around on the floor giggling. What could be so funny!"Well, it seems to have gone well!"Millie smiled."What's so funny guys?"Charlie shouted.Y/N and Noah both shouted back.

"We Kissed!!"Everyone looked at each other shocked but happy for them. After a while, they stood up and stop laughing. They gave each other a hug and kissed each other one last time before parting ways.

Finn called for y/n to come get in the car. Finn was very excited that his 2 best friends had finally confessed there love for each other.

"Well Miss Y/n you looked like you had a great night didn't you?"Finn whistled getting in the car with Y/n."Shut up, Finn! Yes, it was good."Y/n looked out the window to the night sky.

"You could say it went like a dream."

The end

A/N Hai tysm for reading this if you like this please share and feel free to request stuff to me I'm free to do anything you ask me. Once again tysm I will try to follow everyone back xx