Risky Business

Henry Bowers x Reader

Warning:Smut cause i mean its Henry

Y/N looked up as Henry sat next to her. She'd recently been partnered with him in class, which meant every single day, they sat next to each other in the back of the class, and every day he came at her with every come on he possibly could. Truthfully, she found him incredibly attractive, but his assumption that she should want to be with him is what caused her to wave him off. He was just so pompous about it, then pouted and shot her dirty looks every time. As if acting like a child would somehow change her mind.

Today was different though. He sat next to her and said nothing. No stupid comments, no sexual remarks, not even any insults. She couldn't figure it out. She kept staring until he looked back, "What do you want?", he snapped, clearly irritated by her stare. "What's wrong with you?", she asked, her tone concerned, but he clearly took it a different way, "How about you worry about what's wrong with you", he sneered, and she instantly realized how her comment had sounded."I didn't mean it that way, I meant, why are you being so quiet?", she said calmly, noticing the confused look on his face. "You tell me to leave you alone, and now you're upset I'm leaving you alone?", he stared, attempting to look annoyed, but he seemed more interested than anything.

Y/N tilted her head, "I never told you to leave me alone", she said with a small smirk, batting her eyelashes at him, watching a whole plethora of feelings move through his face. Normally she wouldn't have responded the way she did, but him actually leaving her alone changed things. He wasn't being the annoying Henry, she assumed it was somewhere between giving up and possibly even being hurt, and that was something she hadn't expected. Of course, once he didn't seem to want her, he wanted him. I'm such a cliche, she thought to herself as she stared at the confused boy in front of her.

"So what do you want?", Henry asked, sounding a lot like an accusation. Y/N wiggled her nose, thinking, "I want you to not make dirty comments at me. I want you to not pout when-", she was quickly cut off, "I don't pout", he interjected, jumping immediately to his own defense. Y/N shot him a look, "I want you to sit here, stare at the front of the class, and I want you to try and keep your composure", she said, as she placed her hand on his knee. The action surprised her as much as it did him. She wasn't sure where this came from, but she quickly realized she was starting something she'd have to follow through on.

Henry looked at her, then back to the front of the class, where the teacher was attempting to talk about future projects the class would be doing. "You know, it wouldn't be smart to tease me", he warned, eyeing her in an untrusting way. She grinned and bit her lip, moving her hand up his thigh slowly, "Well, it'll only be teasing if you can't pretend you're listening to the teacher for a few minutes", she teased, loving the pure excitement now on his face. He turned his face back to the teacher and Y/N moved her hand further up, playing with the zipper of his jeans until she saw the outline of his hard on.

He seemed to stay still as she unzipped his pants and slid a finger in, gliding her finger along him and watching his breathing get rougher, but his eyes staying fixated on the board in front of the class. Y/N unbutton his jeans and slid her hand in, staying outside of his underwear but trailing her whole hand along him, her fingers toying with the tip. Henry grabbed her hand and tried to push it into his underwear but she pulled it back. He turned his head to her with an annoyed and angry look, "What the fuck are you doing?", he growled, looking down at his boner, then back at her. "I told you, focus on the teacher and keep your composure, and I'll take care of you", she raised her eyebrow as he turned his face back to the front of the classroom, looking as annoyed as ever, but doing as he was asked.

Y/N placed her hand back to the front of his jeans, once again putting her hand down, this time grabbing him and stroking him through his underwear. She watched as his eyes closed a bit and opened again, clearly enjoying the feeling she was giving him. As she moved her hand faster, he began to move his hips, urging her to fasten her pace. Y/N paused, noticing a side-eye glare from Henry, but then slid her hand up, then back down, this time inside of his underwear. He adjusted his body, now leaning forward on the desk with his elbows, and she began slowly gliding her hand, her fingers trailing along every inch.

Henry's breathing was hard and his body tense as she played with the tip of his dick, then gripped and began to stroke him, slow at first, but quickening as she watched his reactions. His eyes were unfocused and his entire body was tight. She watched as he bit his lip and closed his eyes when she slowed again, stroking the side with her thumb. He glanced over at her, almost as if he were pleading for her to keep going, then returned his focus where it had been. She smiled and began stroking him quickly, watching his leg twitch and his body go from tight to almost-relaxed as he just enjoyed himself. A small sound escaped his lips and she paused, not wanting him to get loud in class, then continued when it seemed he had gained back some composure.

Henry began slightly moving his hips along with her hand, licking his lips as he enjoyed the feeling of her soft hand gripping him. Y/N readjusted her wrist, then continued rubbing him, noticing a change in his expression as she reached down, grabbing her hand and holding it still where it was as he came. Her eyes widened and waited for him to let go, then she pulled her hand back, wiping off the white liquid on her wrist onto the sweatshirt that sat on her lap. Henry buttoned and zipped his pants, then grabbed her arm and pulled her to him, bringing his mouth up to her ear, "Next time, it's your turn", he whispered as the bell rang and people began to grab their things and leave class.

Henry held onto her for a few seconds longer than he needed to, then got up and walked out.

Y/N was left sitting there with a stupid grin on her face and a dirty sweatshirt, wondering what tomorrow would bring.